PDA

View Full Version : Can you beleive........

novaco
12-10-05, 09:33 PM
I was thinking last night when i relised that ive owned a nova for over a year and a half....

im onto my second one......

and i still havent even been out for a drive in one so i dont even know what they feel like :lol: :oops:

I realy cant beleive it lol :lol:

well so if any one frm my area has one and fancys taking me somewhere lol i will be more than happy!

Philsutton
13-10-05, 11:45 AM
i dont have a nova any more so i cant do that either, they are great cars to drive as long as you forget about the bits that are constantly falling off it.

Riggy
13-10-05, 09:07 PM
PMSL i think im on my 16th now (not all were on the road though)

and i will continue to have one for as long as i can

i shouldnt have even bought my 1.0 as i was getting a 106 while i finish my xe , but me being me seen a minter and asked the guy randomly would he sell it , and what did he say :lol:

Mike
13-10-05, 09:15 PM
there ace to drive, until bits fall off. or the wiper linkage break when its tipping down with rain and your only half way to alton towers? :evil:

Jack
13-10-05, 10:27 PM
Easy to break too, one of my ex's snapped the wiper arm off my saloon :?

...That was the ex that stole my car then ran me over with it...

antinator
13-10-05, 11:40 PM
there ace to drive, until bits fall off. or the wiper linkage break when its tipping down with rain and your only half way to alton towers? :evil:
lol least u didnt write of ur nova rite near the bas*ard gates of alton towers smashed into a vicarage wall :(the had to pay ?400 to get towed home....i live in bedford e.g a farrr far way home

FlatBeatBoy
14-10-05, 11:39 AM
Easy to break too, one of my ex's snapped the wiper arm off my saloon icon_confused.gif

...That was the ex that stole my car then ran me over with it...

LMAO LMAO LOM LOM

Your ex pooned you big style :lol:

Col_Mk1
14-10-05, 01:17 PM
Easy to break too, one of my ex's snapped the wiper arm off my saloon :?

...That was the ex that stole my car then ran me over with it... lmao :lol: