PDA

View Full Version : just a quick question....

antinator
12-10-05, 01:28 PM
why is t like only a fair few and i mean very fair few actually go on the ice section.....wenever i see who is actually viewin it it seems its only me...is every1 on tyhis site more interested in higher speeds and stripped out moters or what???

mad-driver
12-10-05, 01:36 PM
Well judging by the number of threads and replies by other members it appears you aren't the only one who goes on it :wink:

antinator
12-10-05, 01:38 PM
no but i mean is there a special time every1 goes on it..... as i have never seem any1 else viewin it...

Dpnova
12-10-05, 01:38 PM
the ice section is for advice, people tend to know what there doing when it comes to that more than they do working on there car mechanically wise.....plus i prefer high speed

burgo
12-10-05, 01:53 PM
ice is to heavy so therefore i dont bother with it and therefore dont bother going in the ice section. i beleave that is the case for most people

p.s. muppet :wink:

Philsutton
12-10-05, 03:13 PM
the ice section is for chavs, simple as really

Stuart
12-10-05, 04:06 PM
i used to go on and provide advice, but it got boring and my attention moved from electronics to mechnical stuff ;)

i do go in form time to time to baby sit :P

Jack
12-10-05, 04:59 PM
yo ma jbl subzz iz lyk well loud innit

Epo used to be a good one for ICE queries but he's left us for the pastures of the golf forums...

bump
12-10-05, 05:42 PM
i keep an eye on it and answer questions that i can. what sub to choose, etc i won't answer as it's a personal choice. but how to get things working i will

Rob77
12-10-05, 05:55 PM
ice is to heavy so therefore i dont bother with it and therefore dont bother going in the ice section. i beleave that is the case for most people

Same here.

Rob.