PDA

View Full Version : just bought another nova

Mike.
09-10-05, 08:56 PM
i've bought another nova its a 1.4sr in breeze blue, i was intending on keeping it and getting rid of my nova, but its in worse condition than mine

so i'm going to put the engine in my nova.

i'll get some pics soon

mike

General Baxter
09-10-05, 09:28 PM
if your scrapping the shell! ill take the roof please :lol: :wink:

Adam
09-10-05, 11:23 PM
if your scrapping the shell! ill take the roof please :lol: :wink:
Whys that?

To put yours back to how you should of left it? :wink: :lol:

Nice buy mike, sounded like a bargain when you told me about it on MSN. :)

Ste L
10-10-05, 10:06 AM
or is to to make a cover for the pick-up section?

Adam
10-10-05, 11:19 AM
or is to to make a cover for the pick-up section?
Most likely, i never thought of that,lol.

Iain
10-10-05, 05:58 PM
Mmm breeze blue, I love that colour.

General Baxter
10-10-05, 06:23 PM

no for the estate!

Mike.
10-10-05, 06:45 PM
i've looked around the shell and it seams really solid, the inner arches are mint, its had some welding done, its had a new rear arch, front panel and rear panel, so i'm tempted the keep it, the engines sweet as a nut aswell, it has got a full exhaust system.

and ad as you sed on msn, a cherry bomb with a carb engine, i revved it and it nearly broke all the windows :lol:

mad-driver
10-10-05, 06:50 PM

no for the estate!

lol i've heard it all now :lol:

burgo
10-10-05, 07:35 PM

no for the estate!oi biatch tis my idea

Col_Mk1
10-10-05, 08:51 PM
sounds good mike

Jack
10-10-05, 09:15 PM

no for the estate!

lol i've heard it all now :lol:
Been done hasn't it?

Jim
10-10-05, 09:38 PM
i was intending on keeping it and getting rid of my nova, but its in worse condition than mine

i've looked around the shell and it seams really solid, the inner arches are mint, its had some welding done, its had a new rear arch, front panel and rear panel, so i'm tempted the keep it, the engines sweet as a nut aswell, it has got a full exhaust system.

Sorry, I'm confused, is it better or worse than your current car? If it's worse, why did you buy it in the first place?

Jim

Adam
11-10-05, 12:48 AM
and ad as you sed on msn, a cherry bomb with a carb engine, i revved it and it nearly broke all the windows :lol:
lol

Jim-I think he has just bought it for the engine, and then to just sell the other bits of it.

Mike.
11-10-05, 07:01 PM
i was intending on keeping it and getting rid of my nova, but its in worse condition than mine

Sorry, I'm confused, is it better or worse than your current car? If it's worse, why did you buy it in the first place?

Jim

my cars a 1.2 lux, the sr has got a better engine than my 1.2, i'm going to put the 1.2 head on the 1.4 from the sr, plus when i got it i wasn't too bothered about the bodywork, but at a better inspection it is in better condition that mine

hendrix
12-10-05, 07:37 PM
my cars a 1.2 lux, the sr has got a better engine than my 1.2, i'm going to put the 1.2 head on the 1.4 from the sr, plus when i got it i wasn't too bothered about the bodywork, but at a better inspection it is in better condition that mine

dont forget you need to change the inlet manifold as the 1.2 and 1.4 ports are different shape, u'll need to find a 1.3 inlet and carb

Dave_Nova
16-10-05, 01:14 AM
If you scrapping it then ill have the front wings and the Doors :D

Mike.
16-10-05, 10:27 AM
lol good look with the doors on this one there rotton on the bottom edges, the wings aren't bad though