PDA

View Full Version : My New GSi

Stoo
08-10-05, 03:33 AM
Well folks, i decided tht i have gone far enough and done pretty much all i want to with my Wide Arched XE (Fors sale by the way) and decided to move on to pastures new!

So I bought a GSi!! And What A Beaut!

Shes a lovely gun metal grey H plate and runs like a dream!
Its done 36k Genuine mileage, with all history to prove!!
Few spots of rust but i have massive massive plans for this baby! So all will be sorted!
Interior is spotless apart from slight damage to drivers side bolster but nothing unusual or expensive to fix!
Engines an absolute dancer! Plugged my diagnostics tester in and it brought back fuck all!! Result!! Oil pressures mint and temp hardly goes above 1/4 on the guage! Pulls like a trin too! Nice solid engine, and very smooth box!
Also included in the package were a new passenger front wing, 5 GSi Alloys, 5 Cavvy GLS Alloys and its been lowered 60mm on shocks and springs!

All in all im very impressed and very pleased with the sum of ?750 that i handed over! But keep your eyes peeled for the WIP!! Im going Euro on this one! Audi handles, Ronal turbos and a few secret touches! I know your all thinking its been done before but the subtle little touches ive got in mind from my Veedub days will make it stand out!!

Anyway, If any body wants any GSi Bits then drop me a PM or a text on 07971201921 and we can sort something out! These include engine,box,loom,ecu,suspension,brakes,wheels,etc etc!!

Ill post some pics of her when its daylight!!!

Stu!

Matt2107
08-10-05, 08:41 AM
Sounds sweet mate, cant wait to see the pics.

the_euro_nov
08-10-05, 10:03 AM
sounds like it's gonna b a nice little motor lookin forward 2 seein the finished project

TWAG
08-10-05, 10:03 AM
It seems a shame to pull apart a nice gsi, if its in that good condition.

Stoo
08-10-05, 10:52 AM
It seems a shame to pull apart a nice gsi, if its in that good condition.

I know what you mean, few about now adays! But i got it at the right prive and its exactly what i want!! It is a shame but i dont think i would have got much better for the same price and a GSi to boot!!

Lee
08-10-05, 11:47 AM
Nice one stu, give me a ring and bring it round to show me :lol: Not next week though cos im on holiday 8)

Stoo
08-10-05, 11:50 AM
Yeah will do matey!! Ill give u abell sometime soon!!

Chris
08-10-05, 12:31 PM
Can I touch it?

I am in the trade you see

Chris

Stoo
08-10-05, 12:35 PM
You may touch chris but remember! Back of hand!!

Rexy
08-10-05, 01:21 PM
Good lad Stu, get this baby looking smoooother than a trademans hand (bum bum)

Ronal turbo's eh ;)

Get some pikkies up online :D

Riggy
08-10-05, 01:30 PM
nice one stu your gonna have to nip to our aswell next time your at home :lol:

and i might have that engine of your for my 1.0 just onr question , has it got a turbo :wink:

Rexy
08-10-05, 01:52 PM
Shit, As it got boost... Shit man ur 1.0l'z gna be well fast init Fuck yeah...

Stoo
08-10-05, 02:37 PM
Riggy im at home now mate!! Ill pop over tomorrow if u like?? Its not ready to be stripped yet i need to sell my valver first! If ur interested in the engine box loom ecu etc let me know!! Oh yeah and ur first dibs on the interior!!

Unfortunately itz got no boozt is it but it may have neetrous!! NOT!!

Pick up My 45d XE For it tomorrow too!!!

dunova
08-10-05, 04:17 PM
Hate to doubt your genuine mileage, but why would the drivers bolster be worn if its only covered 36k? My old gsi had covered 110k and the bolster was only slightly worn.

Rexy
08-10-05, 04:19 PM
Might of been a really fat/heavy driver or sombody who got in and out a lot.

Col_Mk1
08-10-05, 04:41 PM
Hate to doubt your genuine mileage, but why would the drivers bolster be worn if its only covered 36k? My old gsi had covered 110k and the bolster was only slightly worn.prob had fat **** in it :lol:

ANDYRACER
08-10-05, 04:49 PM
We need pics!! Sounds good though, and the price sounds a bargain it must be coz uz in tha trade :lol:

dunova
08-10-05, 07:25 PM
I think the previous owner must have been this lovely lady :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/tezray/fat-pig.jpg

scott.parker
08-10-05, 07:40 PM
Nice going sut mate,i would of though you might of kept the engein mounts and coilovers etc of the other car though,you dont want to buy things twice is all im thinking,but then im not sure what your doing with it :P

Scott

NOVA_JONO
08-10-05, 09:08 PM
Sounds good mate, can't you'll have to keep puttin WIP pics up so we can see the progress.

Jono.

Stoo
09-10-05, 12:58 AM
If the weathers nice tomorrow ill get some pics up! As for the bolster, i genuinely dont know why its gone after 36k! the mileage is genuine! So i no sure!!

Scott! Im selling My XE as it is and using the cash to buy everything else!! Maybe ill swap bits over i dunno yet. id like to sell it as a package. as for the new one, Im picking up my 45d XE tomorrow for this one so i think u know where im going with this one really!! Not as insane as the other though!! Really nice and smooth and simple! With a twist!!!!