PDA

View Full Version : Fitting a Novadose Kit

Anonymous
15-01-01, 08:18 PM
I was quoted ?1000 yes that right ?1000 bloody pounds to get a novadose kit fitted. I haven't got the faintest idea how to fit it myself. Is there anyone that can help me by telling me of any places that will do it cheaper in the London area. Cheers.

Anonymous
15-01-01, 09:26 PM
It costs so much as they never fit out of the box and take a lot of man hours to fit, repair, and paint.

I've done one and didn't like it much!
Jimbo.

Anonymous
16-01-01, 01:56 AM
1k? Christ.. this car here is for sale for 1k with a kit fitted and nice alloys!

http://i.am/whitenova

Anonymous
16-01-01, 09:35 AM
That's not a bad little car for a grand, started life as a 1.2 Nova Merit, what is it now then ?

Anonymous
17-01-01, 01:39 AM
Dunno.. I think it's still a 1.2... pretty cheap bastard tho :) I'm after a car soon, that's not bad. Few changes would be needed and that grill would have to go but it'd be ok till I hit a tree or woteva :D

Beats buying and fitting a novadose kit tho!!

Anonymous
21-01-01, 09:00 PM
i fit my own kit, check the feature car pages, i think it looks ok. is that cost just for the fitting or are they gonna spray it aswell? you can do it yourself if youve got the time and space, but you might be better of getting a different kit anyway cos there are so many novadoses around now