PDA

View Full Version : black nova 1.3sr

projectsr
06-10-05, 09:26 PM
vauxhall nova 1.3 sr black 1989. The car has been off the road since christmas 04 as i have a new car.It has been lowered 40mm sports springs,has white dials,omp strut brace,subaru style bonnet scoop,m3 style wing mirrors,sportex 5" exhaust and tsw 14" alloys which all have good tyres.The engine is the standard 1.3 sr motor.The engine runs and drives well but has a strange noise,which im told is the water pump!? no blue smoke on start or when warm.It does not have any tax or mot both expired in jan 05.It has all the usuall nova faults-both rear arches are gone,tiny bits of bubbling rust bottom of both doors,two small holes under the bonnet on inner wing/suspension turrets either side,battery tray is fine though.The drivers door has a dent toward the front.i need the space now as my drive looks like like some sort of classic hot hatch collection!! would make an excellent project.i have some pics but unsure how to get them on here! im in milton keynes and looking for offers over ?150. if interested give me a call 07851355825 Lewis.