PDA

View Full Version : 2.0 16v (c20xe) clean nova needs to be gone before 20th oct

nova_nutta
06-10-05, 03:22 AM
STILL REGISTERED AS A 1.2

As title says check my profile for pics and spec. Its out of TAX but has 7 months MOT. Im skint need the cash but not a fool ill take ?1000 for it or ?900 if gone within the next 2 days. Its very clean for a nova with arches sills etc all fine small hole in the boot noticed the other week. Its got alarm and imob k&n chipped lowerd in gmax gass shock kit stainless pipe single wiper kit few little interior bits pioneer speakers in front doors sports steering wheel loads of service history. runs well very fast about 155-160 mph and 0-60 in 5-6 seconds not alot keep up with it and you wont get a faster car for this price and the little hole in the boot is nothing really max ?50 welding its tiny. has 5 tsw alpine alloy. There a black bucket seat not fitted you can have. Elec windows and c/locking fitted.

This is cheap please dont try cut me down i wont let it go got any less. I did sell the car on to a mate but have swapped back as his girlfriend was scared of it but i really dont want it as to be honest im scared of it these are vert fast cars not for the faint hearted.

email me @

jay@sal20.fsnet.co.uk