PDA

View Full Version : Styling ??????

Anonymous
11-01-01, 04:52 PM
I have just fitted a modded new rear bumper which is smooth and accomodates the number plate in the bottom of it, Im also flushing my tailgate on Saturday. Then Im fitting my E.U rear light cluster which has a reversing light for the drivers side as well so its symetrical.
This is where I need some advice, by law I have to have a Fog light. By having the E.U light cluster the reversing light replaces the fog light so I need to have a fog light somewhere else.
My first thought was to have a Pug 206 fog light and build it into the bumper above the number plate, but due to the metal strengtheningbar inside the bumper I can't fit this light because its quite deep.
Any ideas ?????

Anonymous
11-01-01, 05:10 PM
Any pics of that bumper ?

Anonymous
11-01-01, 05:17 PM
Somebodys managed to fit the 206 foglight. Check out www.topbuzz.co.uk in the guides section.

Anonymous
11-01-01, 05:30 PM
I will be sending some pics of the car in soon, I want it on feature cars but not till Ive finished the back, i.e spray bumper and flush tailgate and spray it. (oh and my scoobie vents going on as soon as I get a chance to spray it). Not long and you'll all know what Im going on about.

Anonymous
11-01-01, 05:35 PM
Just had another idea. Attach it to the bottom of your rear window as on some volvos.

Anonymous
12-01-01, 03:18 PM
Could you fit a fog light into the spoiler? I know you can get the later date spoilers with brake lights fitted into them.

Anonymous
20-01-01, 10:42 PM
u could have on the back of the parcel shelf?!?

Anonymous
01-03-01, 09:23 PM
foglight,hmmmmmm try fitting it into the flushed part of the tailgate?,guess that screws up the idea of flushing it tho :-/