PDA

View Full Version : 2.0 16v nova gsi silver

2.016vstu
01-10-05, 12:29 PM
2.0 16v 20xe nova

Were do I start this car started life as a basic nova gsi 1.6 it is now a 2.0 16v monster. It has had the full engine conversion carried out at just novas receipts to prove not only that but fully welded to take the engine pictures to prove this as well, they also carried out the full rear disk conversion pictures for this as well. After this it was time to get it painted at a price of ?2000 alone receipt to prove all window and plastic trims were replaced then a set of alloys etc wont go on the spec is as follows

2.0 xe engine ?900

Full piper stainess exhaust with oval tip ?250
Courtenay cams ?180 exchange
Courtenay chip ?150
Blydenstein head ?400
Power cap ?100
lsd (to get the power down) ?600 alone !!!!
btb 4 branch manifold ?300
sach clutch ?250
Performance blue leads ?70
piper cross induction ?60
2.0 16v front brakes drilled and grooved ?200
2.0 16v Rear disks drilled and grooved ?200
koni adjustable suspension 60 mm rear 40 mm front ?250
Courtenay heat shield ?40
Polished header tank ?140
Powder coated rocker cover, cam cover, spark plug cover, and power cap ?100
Leather front seats
Astra digital dash ?60
Mo Mo steering wheel, gear knob, and handbrake covers ?200
15 inch urban 5 alloys with 195/45/15 ?300

THIS RAN A 14.5 AT SANTA POD EARLY THIS YEAR DVD TO PROVE IT WITH A LEAKING WATER PUMP AND NO 5TH GEAR THIS IS RUNNING AROUND 200 BHP AND THATS NOT A LIE EITHER IT PULLS LIKE A TRAIN AND EATS ANYTHING IN ITS WAY

New part

Engine out
New water pump
New cam belt and pulleys
New alternator belt
New sach cluch
New rocker gaskets, sump gaskets, oil pump gasket, and all gearbox gaskets ,every gasket on the engine replaced
Full gearbox re builds, new ball joints ,hubs and cv joints
basicly a full re build at local performance garage will give you the number if you want to ask what its had done cost of ?1000 alone

The list goes on any body interested

A FEW VERY SMALL BAD POINTS

tiny bid of rust on pasanger sige wing smaller than a 5 pence see pic

bonnet quit heavy due to vent being fitted , plates on other side not very tidy brand new bonnet to go on with will be with the car when sold

ALSO FULL BOOT BUILD COMES WITH THE CAR 10 INCH JL SUB AND KICKERS AMP

ALL IN PROPER MAKE FLOOR WITH THE WORDS KICKERS ON IT AMP AND SUB JOINED TOGETHER ALL CARPETED IN BLACK DONE AT A CAR AUDIO SHOP LOOKS REALLY GOOD NO HEAD UNIT OR 6 X 9 ARE INCLUDED

contact me at stuarthill21@yahoo.co.uk or ring on 07786591945 with any questions

no time wasters please job loss forces sale

i have been as honest as i can pics can be sent

?3100

price dropped by ?400