PDA

View Full Version : SR Rims Now on for winter :P

b34ney
30-09-05, 04:36 PM
SR/GSI/SRI/GTE Rims now on her ready for winter, though she mighten be out an about much :P thought id stick a few pics up off her

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ken.turner1/SR%20Rims/1.gif

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ken.turner1/SR%20Rims/2.gif

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ken.turner1/SR%20Rims/3.gif

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ken.turner1/SR%20Rims/4.gif

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ken.turner1/SR%20Rims/5.gif

Mike
30-09-05, 04:38 PM
super clean aint it that.

saves sliding on any ice an destroying those speedlines!

mike

Ste_Nova
30-09-05, 04:45 PM
not got snow tyres?

b34ney
30-09-05, 04:47 PM
cheers m8

lol naw... dont think there'll be much snow over here m8 in northern ireland, just rather icey an salty roads!!!

Adam Moran
30-09-05, 05:21 PM
Cant tell you how jelous i am!!!

I LOVE those wheels, i would love to be able to put them on mine if it wasnt for the brakes :(

Bollocks to the speedlines... keep them on ;)

Adam Moran
30-09-05, 05:24 PM
Someone tell me... if i got the top pads and disks for the gte calipers (235mm??) how bad would they be... hoestly??

I REALLY want those wheels back on mine, even if i just have the smaller brakes for knocking around the local area and when i take her on track change them for the bigger ones?

or am i mad :?

karl Rowntree
30-09-05, 06:01 PM
MAD!

With the engine you are putting in Adam i wouldnt even consider those wheels and smaller brakes, would make it intresting to drive though lol.

Thats a very tidy car you have there mate, you guys get all the best novas over there :wink:

Just out of intrest, what is the R for in your front screen?

Karl

Adam Moran
30-09-05, 06:03 PM
lol u know im MAD Karl... its your fault im like that lol

Adam
30-09-05, 06:28 PM
They look ace, i want some 8) :D
Car looks spot on too, nice one.

:+:

nathan.
30-09-05, 10:10 PM
looks spot on mate. Very clean!

b34ney
30-09-05, 11:09 PM
cheers people.. the R plate means restricted... I past my test in march and U have to display the R plate and stick to 45mph... (not like anyone does but u get caught by the cops easier) bahh humbug to stupid northern ireland law!!! its gay... only country to have to display them

heres the thread off her before...

http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=497140&highlight=#497140

Rob77
01-10-05, 12:32 AM
:o

MINT!

scott.parker
01-10-05, 04:56 PM
As said befoer mate the car is realy nice i like it a lot,nice and just how it should be...keep the good work up. :wink:

Someone tell me... if i got the top pads and disks for the gte calipers (235mm??) how bad would they be... hoestly??

I REALLY want those wheels back on mine, even if i just have the smaller brakes for knocking around the local area and when i take her on track change them for the bigger ones?

or am i mad :?

:lol: funny thing is Ad as soon as i saw the wheels i though hummm i wonder if???
i still have mine sat out on my "ashtry" thats roting still in my garden that the XE came from :lol: must bin that very soon,i doubt grass will grow there ever again now.

Scott

MyNovaSr
01-10-05, 05:03 PM
Fair enough them rims do look good but I wudnt have them on my nova. Think there too small, despite what anyone says I hate oldskool 3 spoke rims.

Still look clean and tidy on ya nova mate but keep the speedlines :D

b34ney
01-10-05, 08:47 PM
the nova is old skool, so how could u not like the rims that came on them? :o

I like the speedlines alot better, but naturally enough u would, as there not standard on the nova and also look the part!! there just off for winter and will be straight back on after the salt goes off the roads... ;)

novamadcars
01-10-05, 11:30 PM
very nice

RJM25R
02-10-05, 10:25 AM
cav gsi 256mm bakes will fit under 3 spokes with some grinding of the caliper...... i saw a black GTE all standard looking with an xe on carbs running that at USC 5 or 6 years ago. Proper sleeper!

MyNovaSr
02-10-05, 02:23 PM
I see what you mean, the roads can be bad over the winter. There are alot of new cars that have poor standard rims.

shy witness
02-10-05, 09:05 PM

I like the speedlines alot better, but naturally enough u would, as there not standard on the nova and also look the part!! there just off for winter and will be straight back on after the salt goes off the roads... ;)

2 be honest mate......u'd be better takin the whole car off the road over the winter.....never mind the speedlines.................

if mine woz anywhere near as clean as that.i'd be doin the same....................

in fact i am.............DOH.........

but for a bit of work also i hope

nova's hate the winter over here............mines been through 2 since i done it up and trust me.....it hurts. :D

b34ney
16-10-05, 12:30 PM

2 be honest mate......u'd be better takin the whole car off the road over the winter.....never mind the speedlines.................

if mine woz anywhere near as clean as that.i'd be doin the same....................

in fact i am.............DOH.........

but for a bit of work also i hope

nova's hate the winter over here............mines been through 2 since i done it up and trust me.....it hurts. :D

true, the car wont be exactly took of the road, just not out much, will be put in the garage but still be driving her an odd time when needed.... I would have bought another car to drive about in, but havent the funds right now for that... as Im still only workin part time as I was payed off in june coz of temporary contract..... and the novas left me skinto after all the work was done.. lol hard going but i'll get there

Col_Mk1
16-10-05, 03:06 PM
luks good ive just bought 5 sr alloys with good tyres all with center caps for 50 quid for mine :D