PDA

View Full Version : nova convertible

novacab
29-09-05, 04:57 PM
hey people, i am a new user to this site and im just after some answers about a nova convertible that i have just bought of a friend. its a black nova 3dr saloon convertible made by Hutchinson's. it has a cavalier sri 130(2.0 8v f16 box) engine in it with service history and the car has a full engineers report for the convertion for the roof. the car is totaly imaculate with not a spot of rust on body or underneath. it has new gsi wheels which have just been painted and look reaaly shinny with 4 new tyres, 2.0 16v brakes, lowered shocks and springs (about 50mm), chrome petrol cap, original spoiler, digital dash, gsi interior,strut brace and loads of extras like exhaust system and air filter, and cat 1 alarm and imboliser, gsi colour coded bumpers and also came with a delta front bumper with all the mesh. the plan is to get a new roof for it and race/show it at crail raceway then maybe sell or part exchange with something else. pictures wil be coming soon. does anyone know how much this is worth, i have seen a few pictures and this looks the cleanest so far. plz reply

burgo
29-09-05, 07:43 PM
bout ?2500 if in mint condition

Rick Draper
29-09-05, 08:08 PM
?1500.

Mike
29-09-05, 08:59 PM
if it is completley mint, then upto the ?2,800.00 mark

although there does seem to be alot of these soft top nova's just appearing within the last few months so this could reflect a price drop due to other examples

mike

novacabrio
29-09-05, 09:36 PM
?1500-?2000 depending on the buyer and condition

Rick Draper
29-09-05, 11:15 PM
There are only 3 people on here that know what this car is, me, the seller and novacabrio. A hutchinsons nova convertable is far less sort after than a proper Nova Spider, its based on a saloon nova and there was one for sale on MIG and on here for months without selling. They are not attractive cars by any means.

burgo
30-09-05, 02:03 PM
i happen to know a fair bit aout hutchinson novas. i also know peter hutchinson personnaly. would you like his number lol??

Nick
30-09-05, 02:09 PM
lol , what the hell would peter hutchinson know anyway ? :lol: :lol:

Mike
30-09-05, 03:20 PM
^^^agreed, he probably dont even know nowt about these nova's! :lol:

not as if he designed them or nothing?

burgo
30-09-05, 03:31 PM

not as if he designed them or nothing?he had the original designs though so he could design his conversion

Rick Draper
30-09-05, 05:18 PM

not as if he designed them or nothing?he had the original designs though so he could design his conversion

Still does not change the fact that they are far less sort after than the nova spider.

General Baxter
30-09-05, 05:50 PM
i happen to know a fair bit aout hutchinson novas. i also know peter hutchinson personnaly. would you like his number lol??

well get me a new roof you hobo :lol: :wink:

novacabrio
30-09-05, 07:48 PM
Peter Hutchinson may know about the car, but what would he know about value?

burgo
03-10-05, 12:17 PM

well get me a new roof you hobo :lol: :wink:
my roof is mint lol and so is the roof cover :twisted: