PDA

View Full Version : New runabout time

hendrix
29-09-05, 04:00 PM
Well as you all know after my sxi got stolen i was left carless, so i went to the auction and got meself a new beast lol. Its a F**d unfortunately, infact is a K plate mondeo 1.8lx :o well i never thought i would drive one of them, its not too bad really altho it handles like a barge but still i cant complain for 115 quid. as i say its only a runabout and the reason i got it was so that im gonna have no desire to do any mods to it so all the money can finally go on builidng the valver.
Has anyone else had problems with CIS?? My claim has now been 6 weeks and ive still not heard nothing, everytime i ring up they are still 'processing' it :roll: f**king w**kers i need this claim money grrrrr

Jack
29-09-05, 05:04 PM
Had no end of trouble with CIS when I was with them...

Although to be fair when the gimp in the 106 shoved my hatch up the rear, he was with CIS and they were relatively easy to deal with... still took about 3 months to get it sorted though... means i missed the end of my last summer with that car :evil:

Philsutton
29-09-05, 07:12 PM
my cheque for the 5 door is supposed to arrive tomorrow from the insurers. Took their time to be honest.

womble sri
29-09-05, 09:29 PM
they messed me about a bit took about two and a half months to get the money out of them but it was a road rage incident so it might of taken longer

Jack
30-09-05, 08:53 AM
Funny how they're quick to jump on your back if you owe them money... but when its the other way round they're awful slow about it....

Nath
30-09-05, 11:57 AM
i had a bit of trouble with cis when my first car got wrote off. took about a month for the assesor to come out and then about another month for them to pay me.

thats why i changed companys