PDA

View Full Version : Pierburg 2E3 Technical Diagram? Anyone got?

Mike
27-09-05, 02:54 PM
As title states, has anyone got a technical diagram of a peirburg 2E3, some form of a diagram with an exploded view and the list of parts etc, detialings of the venturi sizes, inlets + outlets and anything else!

basically, an entire tech spec i could nick a copy of??

I need one asap!

Mike

Adam
27-09-05, 03:43 PM
I could scan in the Haynes exploded diagram of the carb, any good?

Mike
27-09-05, 03:48 PM
yeah sound that. could you scan that an all the relevant infor if you can get it?

then email it to pleaseeeeeeee? :wink:

Jim
27-09-05, 04:37 PM
FFS, you've been on this forum long enough to know how to use it. This is a technical question, you even have the word "technical" in the title, so why aren't you posting it in the TECHNICAL forum? :x

Jim

Adam
27-09-05, 06:27 PM
Hmm, haynes dont seem to have a technical diagram of the 2e3, it does have one of all the other carbs, just not that one.
I scanned this tho:-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Nova-crew/Pierburg2E3data.jpg

Dont know if its any good to you.

Mike
27-09-05, 09:51 PM
Thank you for the piccy, im half way there now.

Jim - when im at work my work filter will only let me view the general chat forum. Im sincerely sorry for my behavior but i felt i had no choice.

However, foul languge like that should not posted by one who is setting an example for others on an internet based forum.

Mike

_JH_
28-09-05, 07:36 PM
and surely you've owned a nova/been on this forum long enough to BUY YOUR OWN HAYNES MANUAL! lol

The MK2 golf manual might have a diagram, try posting on a golf forum

Mike
28-09-05, 09:04 PM
well im sorry for asking :?

next time, when anyone asks for advice, ill advise them to refer to a haynes manual as oppose to real life experience then.

all i wanted was a little help

mike

_JH_
28-09-05, 10:44 PM
oh dear, put your dummy back in mate, I wasn't having a go! you have to admit you really need a haynes manual or equivalent.

like I said, try a golf forum as they used the 2e3, someone may have a .pdf diagram or something. I'll have a look at the cav and astra 1 and astra 2 haynes manuals to see if it's in there. will also dig out a golf manual and have a look in there for you.

Mike
29-09-05, 08:12 PM
thank you, thats a much more pleasing/friendly reply

mike