PDA

View Full Version : asdas salted peanuts

General Baxter
25-09-05, 07:46 PM
WTF i just read the back of the packet

warning may contain traces of nuts :? :lol: :roll:

STE Novavanman
25-09-05, 08:13 PM
shit i forgot to read packet warning im gonna die im allergic to nuts (the food type)

scott.parker
25-09-05, 08:18 PM
What happens if you canrt read and you have no idea what it si your eating? you cant file a lawsute when your dead!

Nick
25-09-05, 08:21 PM
it's absolutly stupid, just to cover their own asses. I think everyone is perfectly capable of knowing there's nuts in the packet ! DUH!

Through work we now have to manifest all commercial glass openeings that start at 600mm above the ground (or something like that) Just incase somone decides to walk into it and sue !

forgive me for being a bit blunt, but it's your own problem if your stupid enough to walk into a glass door

Philsutton
25-09-05, 08:28 PM
the world is full of stupid people, if your stupid enough to eat them then you get whats coming to you. You can thank the americans for this suing companies that make burgers because they have eaten them for 4 years solid and it made them fat.

mad-driver
26-09-05, 06:18 PM
Read that one once at snooker Baxter made me laugh too lol

Phil_G
26-09-05, 11:03 PM
what about with coffee and tea etc at fast food places

"CAUTION - CONTENTS MAY BE HOT"

no shit sherlock.. thats why i ordered a hot drink :S

scott.parker
26-09-05, 11:14 PM

no s**t sherlock.. thats why i ordered a hot drink :S

:lol: MAY BE HOT! cus sometimes it scaulding hot and other times its warmtap style! :roll:

Scott

Jack
27-09-05, 08:23 AM

Don't McDonalds do that now because some woman spilt her coffee in her lap, burnt herself, and successfully sued them?

I think I'm gonna study law and become a judge just so when lame ass people bring lawsuits like that to me I can tell them to fcuk off lol

Jim
27-09-05, 11:00 AM

Don't McDonalds do that now because some woman spilt her coffee in her lap, burnt herself, and successfully sued them?

Spot on, only in America can people do such ridiculous things :roll:

The world is going crazy because people are so dumb and greedy they are taking advantage of everything.

You hear of bugulars succesfully sueing home owners because they cut themselves as they try and enter their property. How much is urban myth I don't know, but things like this wouldn't surprise me.

Jim

Dar
27-09-05, 03:43 PM
Im sure that on the burglar thing your now allowed to use reasonable force. So that means if you smack them with a hammer and they go down. Make sure you go and get another hammer and get there prints on it. Then take it away so that you can say he came at me with a hammer and I went at him with a hammer and he came off worse ;)

Your not allowed to chase them out of the house and beat them up in the street though.

Anyhoo thats what i've been told.

Jack
27-09-05, 03:49 PM
Im sure that on the burglar thing your now allowed to use reasonable force.
I thought that was the sticking point though, 'what constitues reasonable force?'

IMO if someone breaks into your house and they happen to get a hockey stick in the face then its their fault - as they had the choice whether or not to break into your house. You could argue that you didn't have the choice to defend yourself because you don't know what an attacker/burglar is capable of; whilst the burglar can sit about outside thinking "hmmm shall i break into this house or not", you can't sit there and think "hmmm shall i tw*t this guy in the face with my hockey stick or not" as by that time he'll more than likely have knifed you lol

:rant:

General Baxter
27-09-05, 04:01 PM
asdas pork and egg slice

warning may contain pork :lol: well duh!

ToRn
27-09-05, 04:05 PM
I read on the bottom of a tescos product the Warning saying "THIS SIDE DOWN ONLY" to read that i had already tipped the product upside down.

Philsutton
27-09-05, 04:06 PM
Your not allowed to chase them out of the house and beat them up in the street though.

just drag them back in when your done with them. At the end of the day no one knows that the guy is round your house ect.. so whats stopping you from killing them an burying them in the garden.

imo they leave their rights at the front door and thus will get the kicking of their lives.

Ive got 3 foot axe and other numberous things litter around the hous, if someone broke into my house i wouldnt think twice about taking their head off. Only thing that would put me off is the mess it would make.

Phil_G
27-09-05, 08:11 PM

I think I'm gonna study law and become a judge just so when lame ass people bring lawsuits like that to me I can tell them to fcuk off lol

probably some such shit, but its common knowledge/sense that you buy a drink that is classified as a "hot" drink, that you can expect it to be detrimental to ones lap, should you happen to spill it in there.

I would of told them to fuck off and not be so silly myself. It really does my fucking head in!! :x :x

Nick
27-09-05, 08:41 PM

Spot on, only in America can people do such ridiculous things :roll:

The world is going crazy because people are so dumb and greedy they are taking advantage of everything.

You hear of bugulars succesfully sueing home owners because they cut themselves as they try and enter their property. How much is urban myth I don't know, but things like this wouldn't surprise me.

Jim

there was an incident where a thief broke into an old guys house. The old man heard him and grabbed a small pen knife (with like a 1 inch blade - a tiny thing) and crept downstairs, there was a small scuffle and the theif just got caught, accidently with the blade. Which caused a small cutt on his neck.

He sued the homeowner successfully for ABH or something daft , there was no scar, he didn't even need hospital treatment, it's the sort of small minor cutt you'd get whilst working on your car, diy e.t.c

Jack
27-09-05, 10:56 PM
Ive got 3 foot axe and other numberous things litter around the hous, if someone broke into my house i wouldnt think twice about taking their head off. Only thing that would put me off is the mess it would make.
Right, who's for tea and cakes at Phil's then?

....Anyone?

:lol:

Nick
27-09-05, 11:04 PM
only if you knock !

Riggy
27-09-05, 11:11 PM
PMSL we was with the crazy lad phill on sat :lol:

im a bit scared now lol :wink: :lol:

Jos
28-09-05, 09:28 AM
PMSL we was with the crazy lad phill on sat :lol:

im a bit scared now lol :wink: :lol:

:lol: with his shotgun and all, perhaps I shouldn't tell him it was me that kept vandalising his nova's!

Hope you're looking after your lovely limited edition JustNovas tax disc holder...lucky sod :P

ANDYRACER
30-09-05, 03:11 AM
Ive got a lovely strong arm next to my front door and wouldnt even think twice to smacked the theiving coont over the head with it. the other day had some little twat throwing stones at my car while his mates cheered him on, was about 10.30pm i was just walking up the road with my mate from work and i dont think ive ever run as fast as that after the lil (unt got the little fuker on the floor and started kicking the shit out of him untill my mate pulled me off him, could see the look of fear in his eyes when he ran (well limped) off, lil fuker wont be back now. At the end of the day my car might have only cost me 325 quid but it was my 325 quid that a worked hard for, just for some lil scumbag cause damage to it, even if he was throwing stones at my rotted gsi i would have still given him the same beating. And im usually quite a carm, easy going guy till anyone touches my cars :evil: Good job he didnt dint it or i probably would have put him in hospital. :lol:
:rant:

Jack
30-09-05, 08:22 AM
Sorry but I really couldn't take any of that seriously after reading the first line.....

Ive got a lovely strong arm next to my front door
...becuase that made me think of this guy

http://media.outnow.ch/Movies/Images/2001/ScaryMovie2/movie/09.jpg

Ah better use ma strong haynd

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ANDYRACER
30-09-05, 01:17 PM
Jack u know u want to play with my strong arm :lol:

Nick
30-09-05, 01:55 PM
i might take a trip down to stock port and throw some stones at a black nova...

lets see if you can put me in hospital lol

FlatBeatBoy
30-09-05, 02:07 PM
roflmao... ^ Nick wants a fight :P

Think your best bet is to get phil to go throw stones at ANDY's cars. See if anything happens lol

Nick
30-09-05, 02:11 PM
roflmao... ^ Nick wants a fight :P

Think your best bet is to get phil to go throw stones at ANDY's cars. See if anything happens lol

lol, no just would be funny to see :-D

Nah, phil would get rage and go waaay too far

FlatBeatBoy
30-09-05, 02:23 PM
phil would probally put andy in hospital lol

Must admit u standing outside andys house throwing stones sounds pretty classy... ''oi u dick stop throwing stones at my car'' ''piss off chav''

ANDYRACER
30-09-05, 05:00 PM
Need direction Nick? :roll:

NovalutionGSi
30-09-05, 05:11 PM
phil would probally put andy in hospital lol

Must admit u standing outside andys house throwing stones sounds pretty classy... ''oi u dick stop throwing stones at my car'' ''p**s off chav''

CLassic! :lol:

and all this came about because of Tony Martin..... the Local farmer to me who removed Steps on his Stairs and booby trap'd his house and shot a pikie!

i say good on the man......most people round my way hate him cause they are pikies! :roll:

Nick
30-09-05, 07:05 PM
Need direction Nick? :roll:

go for it, i'd like it on multimap please