PDA

View Full Version : raymond e feist

benji
23-09-05, 09:12 PM
anyone else read his books? i finished the latest one today.

ben.

ade
23-09-05, 11:19 PM
nah - what it about?

I've been reading loads of Carl Hussein and Christopher Brookmyer - dead funny

dunova
23-09-05, 11:23 PM
I NEVER read, i really should tbh. I did english A level without reading a single book lol

I think i've only ever finished about 3 books-and one of them was a point horror :lol:

ade
23-09-05, 11:31 PM
I used to hate reading till the wife moaned at me for going to sleep early!

Now I read all the time and she moans at me for staying up late with the lamp on!!!

:x :roll: :x

I like horrors too - read the usual - all James Herbert and a few Stephen King - not into the real gore fest ones though - more your ghost/supernatural/suspense jobbies.

Jack
23-09-05, 11:41 PM
I used to love Hardy Boys when I was a kid - even thought EVERY one was the same! And they always ended up getting chased by a green sedan lmfao :lol:

Haven't read anything for a while, really ought to. Mick Foley's second book was good, and i'm currently plodding thru Michael Moore's one but tbh its not really grabbing me.

Used to prefer writing stuff anyway, gotta get back into that too...

benji
24-09-05, 08:54 AM
I used to hate reading till the wife moaned at me for going to sleep early!

Now I read all the time and she moans at me for staying up late with the lamp on!!!

:x :roll: :x

I like horrors too - read the usual - all James Herbert and a few Stephen King - not into the real gore fest ones though - more your ghost/supernatural/suspense jobbies.

have you read the dark tower series?