PDA

View Full Version : somebody please shun this person

boredbloke
22-09-05, 08:23 PM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=116147

Nick
22-09-05, 08:34 PM
HA !

there is a pug 106 round here that has a fake dump valve.

he was driving passed work constantly when i was parking up to go out one evening, so we flagged him down and had a "serious" conversation about his turbo conversion.

he actually thought i was being serious, And i'm not aware garret made a GX 2000 turbo lol

Nath
22-09-05, 08:42 PM
haha these things are terrible. someone round by me has one on a rover 200. only thing is it goes off whenever he changes gear and that includes putting it into first and reverse lol. ohh we did laugh at him

Nick
22-09-05, 09:16 PM
haha these things are terrible. someone round by me has one on a rover 200. only thing is it goes off whenever he changes gear and that includes putting it into first and reverse lol. ohh we did laugh at him

yes your quite right...

i didn't know turbo's spooled up 30psi by 1.5krpm !

Mike
22-09-05, 09:28 PM
Consider yourself shunned little man! :lol:

-tucny-
23-09-05, 08:44 AM
no need to shun him too much, at least in the end he did the right thing and is getting rid of it!

A moment of madness in the shop, thats all it took and i bet hes regretted it ever since.

Jim
23-09-05, 09:51 AM
no need to shun him too much, at least in the end he did the right thing and is getting rid of it!

A moment of madness in the shop, thats all it took and i bet hes regretted it ever since.

But he says its brand new and still boxed, so why doesn't he return it? :P

Jim

Dpnova
23-09-05, 09:54 AM

But he says its brand new and still boxed, so why doesn't he return it? :P

Jim

Company where laughing to much and wouldnt take it back i would imagine

-tucny-
23-09-05, 11:41 AM
unless its faulty, the shop doesnt have to give a refund but they may have offered him a credit note to spend as he wishes. only problem is fake dump valves are all they sell!

Dpnova
23-09-05, 11:43 AM
you seem to know alot about them

Rexy
23-09-05, 12:49 PM
Fuck yeah, these things rock... I've got on on ma nova man... It improves the top end... Wicked yeah init.

P.s, can you reprogram the tishh sound to create a far better Baaaa Baaaa sound?

Philsutton
23-09-05, 01:22 PM
i think a better recording would be "im a tosser" at each gear change

Jack
23-09-05, 01:34 PM
only thing is it goes off whenever he changes gear and that includes putting it into first and reverse lol
lmfao, dumping when going into reverse, genius :lol:

Rob77
23-09-05, 03:50 PM
i think a better recording would be "im a tosser" at each gear change

:lol:
PMSL

Comedy genius as always Phil!

Rob.

-tucny-
23-09-05, 04:23 PM
you seem to know alot about them

i was speaking hyperthetically! i havnt got one and have never felt the need to have one. .......well ok, maybe i did think they would be a good idea, way back when i was 17, but thats when i thought it was cool to have stickers on your car and i soon grew out of that after being laughed so often!

ANDYRACER
24-09-05, 02:05 PM
That guy needs shooting :roll: *goes to find gun*