PDA

View Full Version : Renault5 GTTurbo 5 for sale 1200 notes absolute bargain!!!

supernova86
20-09-05, 11:36 PM
Renault 5 GTTurbo For Sale.

I am selling this on behalf of my mate, This renault 5 is an absolute bargain. He bought it 18 months ago and is selling it due to just buying a Vauxhall Astra GSI 2.0 16V. When he bought it it had just had a full engine rebuild and brand new Turbo which he has full reciepts for, the turbo was replaced last year for the Gordini 360 bearing Turbo which he brought brand new and still has warranty on i think it still has a 2 years left on the warranty!! The dump valve has been replaced and has also had new discs and pads all round, new wheel bearings and new Tiger 5inch exhaust system. The engine is 100% reliable and has always been well maintained and cared for, this car is extremely fast but due to the money which has gone ino the engine its rare for it to get frapped, my mate who owns it is also a mechanic so he has always took precutions and time with it especially when a Turbo sets you back around 350 notes!!!

He has got lots of paper work for it including the orginal user manual which you get when you buy it brand new, MOTs from day one,all reciepts for engine parts. Pretty much every thing you need to see it has been looked after which is rare to find with a car of this age.

As with every good car it does have its bad points, Little spots of rust have emerged but not a lot, there is a bit by the roof and a tiny couple of scabs by the skirts. There are about three little dents in the door from where people have opened doors on it, but with it only being a single skinned car it is enevitable for it to happen, there are little scratchs on the bonnet but nothing to terriable. The interior is decent the bolster has collapsed on the drivers side which is easy to repair or you could just buy a new seat for about 40 quid. The alloys have got little scuffs on them but are barely noticable. Might be worth getting refurbed there is a place by us which do them for 18 quid a wheel. Its a place called Lap Tab in Erdington. Hence the reason he only wants 1200 quid for it which is an absolute bargain i would buy it myself but only being 19 insurance companys have a tendency to say " You want to insure a renault 5 GTTurbo?" and start laughing long and hard and put the phone down.lol. Seriously though if you threw 500 quid at this car you would have a absolutely mint R5 GTTurbo on your hands, the car owes him about 2500 but he just wants it to go to a good home so he can be restored by some one who has the time and money and not so many commitments.

As i say the he is looking around 1200 notes ono. Pics are available if you email or pm me i will send them over to you. If you have any questions or anything plz dont hesistate to get in contact with me.

Many thanks for looking, Tom...