PDA

View Full Version : thieving bast**ds!!!!!!!!

rsintheplace
20-09-05, 06:58 PM
just went to get into me car after work and found my window down, headunit ripped out and gone, college bag gone with all my bluddy work in it and ?20 gone. why cant the cu**ts leave other peoples stuff alone really pisses me off

Rexy
20-09-05, 07:12 PM
Cas it was an oppertunity fella, and they took it.

It's a sad sad state when nobbers just steal what they want but it happens, and you have a nova so make sure nothings left on veiw...

Hughsie II
20-09-05, 07:18 PM
Unlucky chap.

Hazel
20-09-05, 09:13 PM
Thats bad luck fella. It could of been worse though. I mean, at least your car was still there when you went back.

Ste L
20-09-05, 09:21 PM
happened to me before....

shit happen's get over it, i did, just learn from your mistakes, down leave valuables in the car, and it will be reet

Dod
20-09-05, 10:13 PM
Stick the lot in the boot or, like me, drive an e80 shitter as your daily driver!!!

srs1
20-09-05, 11:52 PM
good replies by all fella.

leave it on show and a theif will exploit you

pazman
25-09-05, 12:04 AM
Unlucky mate, dont ya just hate theiving t***s.

I woke up on weds morning to find my drivers door bent out, steering cowling ripped off,red ignition wire cut and my amp and bass tube gone out of the boot, and car was about 5 feet forward than it was parked.

Headunit wasn`t touched for some reason, maybe cus the faceplate was in me house.

novamadcars
25-09-05, 09:19 PM
sorry 2 here that mate as every one else has said never leave anythink on show

Mike
26-09-05, 11:30 AM
just count your self lucky your car was still there mate!

its a right wounder when you walk out your house with a set of keys and then realise your car is no longer where you left it the night before! trust me, i know these things!

mike

marsh_man
26-09-05, 10:29 PM
yeah as LAST said... count yourself lucky.
they obviously dont know much about thieving and it was a quick run and grab.
you just need to be more careful mate.

sorry to hear though :(