PDA

View Full Version : sanchez fans

sickrabbit
19-09-05, 08:39 PM
for those whose humour is dark and terrible , check out the new Dirty Sanchez series on MTV sunday nights 10.30pm . :twisted:

Iain
19-09-05, 11:00 PM
Isn't that just the Jackass take-off? Which weird stunt show are "The Pain Men" on Balls Of Steel out of?

burgo
20-09-05, 12:13 AM
Isn't that just the Jackass take-off? Which weird stunt show are "The Pain Men" on Balls Of Steel out of?yes but better than jackass imo

sickrabbit
20-09-05, 06:24 PM
Burgo - mate , you,ve gotta see the start of the new series - its so wrong but hilarious

Jackass isnt in the same class , and sadly now seems so lame....

Philsutton
21-09-05, 10:55 AM
jackass was actually funny, Dirty Sanchez is just plain wrong. I mean nailing your cock to a piece of wood just isnt funny.

untouchable
21-09-05, 12:10 PM
i have to admit i love watching the dirty sanchez bunch, they are complete loons!

Naked paintballing, naked running across a golf driving range, nailing various parts of their anatomy to things, piercing certain genitalia(sp) drawing pins embedded into skulls...thats all very amusing to me, but the thing i cant watch is where they are sick, like when one of them chucked up on a pizza slice then ate it, im sorry, but that is just minging!

novaco
21-09-05, 08:25 PM
lmao! i love dirty sanchez its so funny lol. havent watched any of the new series i forgot all about it.......

any one see the episode when they were training as cowboys.....

very very very funnny, must be in the top ten

sickrabbit
21-09-05, 08:54 PM
has to said ...the yanks just play pranks and the brits are hardcore...

Hil if the nailing of genitalia didnt cause you mirth , then for gods sake dont watch the beer enema......

untouchable
22-09-05, 07:29 AM
for gods sake dont watch the beer enema......
sounds intreging (sp)

bubblybottyfantastic by any chance?

Nath
23-09-05, 01:00 AM
u seen the one when he pours a pint of beer into his ass and then shits it back out and dainton drinks it lol. got both series's on dvd now. love the program its so much better than jackass

scott.parker
23-09-05, 07:13 PM
jackass was actually funny, Dirty Sanchez is just plain wrong. I mean nailing your cock to a piece of wood just isnt funny.

No but watching the twat panic like hell to try and get it of was!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah i did see it on sunday night,godd i though pancho was going to die the poor fcuk couldnt swim with all that stuff on! :o

Scott

ANDYRACER
24-09-05, 02:37 PM
Dirty Sanchez is far better than jackass, once again us British show how sick we really are :lol: The one where he gets run over by the lada had me on the floor with laughter :lol:

sickrabbit
24-09-05, 07:12 PM
Yep , has to be said . RULE BRITANIA. Theres not much that Im proud of but Im proud to be an Englishman ( this,ll cause a debate I,m sure ) and I,m well proud of the spirit of us brits - cos even when we make fools of ourselves we do it in style...... :twisted:

Philsutton
25-09-05, 07:08 PM
once again us British show how sick we really are
errr no their welsh lol, which explains alot ( awaits for abuse :lol: )

Jack
25-09-05, 07:19 PM
Yeeeaaaas.....

scott.parker
25-09-05, 07:29 PM

Err last time i looked on the map wales was still part of Great Britain :lol:

Anyway never met any welsh that wenr sound,there all nice,all the wlesh hate the english crap :roll:

Scott

Philsutton
25-09-05, 07:30 PM
it shouldnt be pmsl

Philsutton
25-09-05, 07:32 PM
no all the welsh ive met have been alright, part from f you go to north wales near liverpool or where ever it is. The people there are just wrong