PDA

View Full Version : Music

novaco
16-09-05, 08:20 PM
Well i was looking through my collection this evening and i relised that i nearly have every area covered as i like nearly every sort of music apart from classical :lol:

well what do you people have or who do you listen to?

what songs are mostly pumped through you subs?

thats if you have any?

Karl

sickrabbit
16-09-05, 08:31 PM
Karl , theres one drum n bass producer called John b who mixes 80s electro , trance and d nb together - he,s wicked , just goto www.beta.records.com for an mp3 sample.
Worth a try at least - if you like him goto ebay and try to obtain "trance n bass" obviously by john b . This cd was released as a mixmag freebie - everyone whos heard this albun has gone mental over it and refuses to believe it was with a magazine - it really is THAT GOOD -

cheers . :D

novaco
16-09-05, 08:37 PM
that site dont seem to work mate!

is this the guy John Bisaillon?

sickrabbit
16-09-05, 10:22 PM
i,ll have a look - stay tuned ....

sickrabbit
16-09-05, 10:24 PM
sorry mate - my mistake its : www.beta-recordings.co.uk good luck

novaco
16-09-05, 10:30 PM
cheers mate.

he sounds good!

wouldnt mind a disc can you buy him in the shops or only online?

ade
16-09-05, 10:39 PM
blimey my music collectionn is hooge

we god burgled about 4 yrs ago and the insurance company asked how many cd's we had - so we said about 400 each!

lol - they said - fine just pick 400 new ones each! couldnt remember most of them so we went to virgon and mhv and made a massive list of all the cd's we wanted (binning trhe ones we didnt from the collection) and they replaced pretty much every one!

8)

currently listening to alot of prodigy (new cd out soon remixes of old stuff) as well as Pendulum - brilliant cd!

sickrabbit
16-09-05, 10:44 PM
you can buy most of his stuff from the website , if you do go for the limited stuff cos theres normally a mix thrown in . On ebay at the moment theres his latest called "in transit " going for ?3 ( p&p included at present ) Whatever you do keep your eyes peeled for the "trance n bass " cd on ebay - its fierce - I,d even go as far as to look on the mixmag website and see if you can order a back issue of the mag for the disc . the mag issue number is : november 2002 the site is www.mixmag.net
next time you speak to a hardcore dnb fan , drop the name john b - you,ll recieve a look of wisdom......

good luck.

novaco
16-09-05, 10:46 PM
blimey my music collectionn is hooge

we god burgled about 4 yrs ago and the insurance company asked how many cd's we had - so we said about 400 each!

lol - they said - fine just pick 400 new ones each! couldnt remember most of them so we went to virgon and mhv and made a massive list of all the cd's we wanted (binning trhe ones we didnt from the collection) and they replaced pretty much every one!

8)

currently listening to alot of prodigy (new cd out soon remixes of old stuff) as well as Pendulum - brilliant cd!

he he sounds good!

as for prodigy im going to see him live in november!

sickrabbit
16-09-05, 10:49 PM
Have you seen em before?? If not get ready ....THEY ARE AWESOME !!!

sickrabbit
16-09-05, 11:07 PM
For anyone reading this , I,ve just visited the john b site ( www.beta-recordings.co.uk ) and found he,s put up another FREE mp3 mix - August 2005....its seriously worth a listen

PUMP UP THE VOLUME .

bump
16-09-05, 11:16 PM
so far i've digitized about 30% of my collection standing at 810 albums covering pretty much everything except hip hop and this modern r&b drivel. the who are r&b!

still 1600 to go. oh joy :cry: