PDA

View Full Version : front gaz fully adjustable coilovers, others bit for sale.

wide arch andy
15-09-05, 09:34 PM
ideal for front of any nova/corsa 2L 16V as they have uprated springs to take the extra weight(300lbs springs)will be ok to use on smaller engines novas, just very stiff !!!!!!!!!!

I've only had these shockers fitted to my nova 2L 16V, the car has never run only pushed across the road form the garage.

The shock absorber has an adjustable rate feature, top adjustable, allowing suspension to be tuned to suit usage and application. The shockers are a full rate/ride height adjustable system (GHA series).

Thease shockers range from ?330. brand new for the fully adjustable rate/ ride height car kit (GHA series) including 2 1/4? ID race type coil springs is amazing value.

SPECIFICATIONS
? All manufactured to ISO 9002 standard
? Exposed parts zinc passware plated/lacquered to exceed 250 hour salt spray anti-corrosion test
? Double lip sealed for optimum sealing and prevent dirt ingress
? Side adjuster units have 34 position adujster, adjusting bump and rebound simultaneously. Ratio 30% bump - 70% rebound
? Top adjuster units have 24 position adjuster, adjusting rebound only. Bump is preset at the factory
? Thease shockers were bought on 18/01/2005, they come with a 3 year warranty from new so still have most of it left, still have the invoice and shock test sheets.

?250 Pics available.

ALSO SELLING LOADS OF NOVA BITS FROM MY CAR.(make me an offer)

full wide arch body kit(fr bumper/ rr bumper/ 4 arches)

etech rx8 boot spoiler.( with fixing bolts)

nova clear rear light clusters.

nova flush boot pannel with remote opening solenoid.

nova lowering springs

brand new nova 1.2i fuel tank

internal fuel pump for above

fuel level sender unit for above

aastra digi dash with wireing/plugs and sender unit

Front CAV/ ASTRA 2L 16V discs/pads/calipers. (idea for nova/corsa conversion)

nova bonnet with smoothed in toyota celica GT4 vent, with bonnet pins and lifters.

mk2 ASTRA eletric window units. (will fit in nova/corsa)

mk2 astra gte front seats.

Pictures avaiable for all of the above.email me with any questions.