PDA

View Full Version : enlightenment an excuse to sit and wait.

sickrabbit
15-09-05, 07:03 PM
I,ve decided to give up rational thought and descisions as I fear they only get you into trouble . Therefore as of now I,m gonna adopt the outlook of a monkish nature and await true enlightenment , and go with the flow.
I,m still waiting .Nothing has happened yet .
Has anyone on the forum recieved enlightenment , and if so what was it like .....?? And did it work ??
Its just dawned on me , I could be in for quite a wait , hang on isnt that a form of enlightenment.

The wife has now gone ape , cos I,ve wrapped myself in a bed sheet and sat in the corner for the last half hour crossed legged in silence. i refuse to converse , and now prefer silence , so at least I,ve discovered something.

That I didnt get any tea tonite.

Om - and boomshanka.

sickrabbit
15-09-05, 07:08 PM
This sort of thing , I think , will not appeal to single chaps ....... :o

burgo
15-09-05, 07:14 PM
your weird

Jack
15-09-05, 07:49 PM
http://www.eblong.com/zarf/pic/enlightenment.gif

sickrabbit
15-09-05, 07:57 PM
thank you o,brother Razor... :o

and for all non believers , may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your a**eholes....

ade
16-09-05, 12:17 AM
bling

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmh

bling

:lol:

Jack
16-09-05, 08:30 AM
bling

:lol:
Is that West Cost Rap Meditation? lol

sickrabbit
16-09-05, 12:27 PM
Right , I,ve had a serious meeting with the barber and now sport a trendy no1 ( bloomin cold out ) and in keeping with the "new " outlook on life , this weekend I will abstain from alcohol.And maybe even sex ( if its offered)
Ade I,ve tried the chanting bit , but both my parrots go berserk ,loose feathers , and pepper the cage with copious amounts of emulsion, so I,ve had to stop that an all.
I wont be talking this alternative route of life so seriously as to wear an orange bed sheet , as its freezin out , and the old chap looks like a wallnutwhip on the best of days....

But , might get the motor sprayed orange , add a few bells , and use joss sticks as air freshners....as this will hide the vegi aroama farts ( from my now lentil diet )
I,m more than eager to visit fellow novaloaders to drink chai , and engage fully in the topic of meaning of life , the greed of man , and is it true that all cats (women) in the dark are grey......

boomshanka !

Jos
16-09-05, 03:12 PM

:o :lol:

ANDYRACER
16-09-05, 05:25 PM
Emm okey :?

Dar
16-09-05, 09:32 PM
Ahhh - Sounds like your ready to learn the secret gerbil mantras. Watch and you will be enlightened.

However I cannot directly link you to it. You must choose to follow the path to enlightenment:-
Go to http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com
Select 'cartoons' on the bottom left
Then 'Gerbil toons'
Then 'Gerbil Mantras'

Peace brother

sickrabbit
16-09-05, 10:19 PM
ahhso.

perseptive peace abounds.....

sickrabbit
17-09-05, 11:57 PM
The first sober saturday night I,ve had in a long time...giving up the ale is harder than it seems - speshlly as all around me are suppin.....