PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here, come in and say hi!

Martferguson
15-09-05, 09:31 AM
Hi Fellow Novaloaders.

Jus a quickie to say hi and that i have jus become a member of novaload. WHOOOOOOOO!! :P

About Me: I am a regular member of a church in southampton (www.sublime.org.uk) and lead a youth group down here for kids aged 10-14 and generally give them a bit of friendly love, play footie with them and games that they wanna play really, great fun.

I am a 'Bose Home Cinema Installer' for a company called Gibbs Home Electronics. this job involves putting plasma,s on walls, surround speakers and hiding cables in walls, etc.

About my Car: Only brought it on Saturday so haven't had time to get stuck into it yet! But i am winning bids on ebay for GSi front bumper and side skirts so hopefully look different soon. already modified it in the case of a magic tree!! 8)

Its a 1.2 (not for long) engine, very good little runner, starts first time unlike my last nova. just had the rear arches welded so they look a bit sketchy at the moment but when i get my hands on them they'll look loads better.

My Plans: My plans change almost everyday but at the moment i'm thinking Black GSi front bumper, black GSi side skirts, black rear bumper (not sure which one yet), black 16" alloys of some sort, keeping the bodywork White.

Then drop in a 1.6 8v GSi engine and tune it up. Maybe carbs or throttle bodies, cams, etc. Jus want something that isn't a 2.0 16v, wanna make the 1.6 quick instead.

Oh yeah, and vectra V6 brakes just so i can actually stop!! lol.

well thats me and my car, hope you like what you read, will have pics up soon.

Peace.

Mart.

dunova
15-09-05, 09:40 AM
Hola Mart, plans sound nice for the Nova, welcome to NL :+:

scott.parker
15-09-05, 09:46 AM
Welcome to NL enjoy the site,nova ideas sound good get some pics up when you have time.

Scott

NovalutionGSi
15-09-05, 09:54 AM
Welcome to NL fella, and welcome to the "i want to make the 1.6 go faster" club! :wink:

Jack
15-09-05, 09:55 AM
Hey, welcome to NL

I am a 'Bose Home Cinema Installer' for a company called Gibbs Home Electronics. this job involves putting plasma,s on walls, surround speakers and hiding cables in walls, etc.
Hmm, group discount? :lol:

General Baxter
15-09-05, 12:47 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_10.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_10.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_10.gif

i would be very carefull, a few members might get turned on, 'looks in rexys direction'

B.T.W: hello :D

Ste L
15-09-05, 02:57 PM
lmao baxter,

alright mate welcome

FlatBeatBoy
15-09-05, 03:41 PM
welcome to NL mate enjoy your stay :)

Rexy
15-09-05, 04:38 PM
Baxter you little bastard, just wait till i see you. Then and only then will you understand anal Love you'll be walking like a duck for three weeks and thats after the hospital have sewn your arse back up.

Whats going on at the moment with this Funky church thing? It's popping up everywhere, Alphacourse.org etc etc etc personally i thought the church was for old ladies who woke up far too early on a sunday morning.

Anyways welcome to the site, I'm not gay but baxter seems to be in denial about the whole Gay love thing.

Dod
15-09-05, 09:13 PM
Hello

ANDYRACER
15-09-05, 09:43 PM
Hello newbie, uve just robbed my plans for my nova :lol: Black rims n bumpers all the way lad :wink:

Riggy
15-09-05, 09:52 PM
welcome to NL mate :lol:

novamadcars
15-09-05, 09:58 PM
hi ant welcome 2 NL

sherwood
16-09-05, 07:17 PM
welcome to nova load buddy new myself, an from southampton. locksheath. plans sound good. cant wait to c it come flyin past me in my little 1.0.

Mitchybee
21-09-05, 03:42 PM
Welcome

untouchable
21-09-05, 04:16 PM
welllllllllllllloooooooooo and welcome to the site of complete loons :D

Philsutton
21-09-05, 04:32 PM
you might be insane but im not :lol:

untouchable
21-09-05, 04:38 PM
you might be insane but im not :lol:

now look, you have scared the poor newbie away...

get back in your room and dont come out until the nurse tells you ok??

Philsutton
21-09-05, 04:46 PM
dunno about the newbie but youve scared me lol

untouchable
21-09-05, 04:58 PM
thats ok, im still smiling because they havent found the bodies yet