PDA

View Full Version : pimped up renault 19 convertible

Anonymous
12-09-05, 09:22 AM
you are looking at my renault 19 1.8 16v convertible which is the limited edition karmann with grey leather seats which are in mint condition, black carpets with no rips or fag burns in, and electric windows front and rear. this is one of the few convertibles that benifits from the roof being totally hidden under the rear humps.

since i have had the car it has had :-

full clutch kit

clutch release arm

clutch cable

accelerator cable

3 engine mounts

wheel bearings

brake discs and pads

inner and outer cv joints

head gasket

cambelt

oil and filter

new battery

starter motor

earth strap

upper and lower ball joints

spark plugs

ht leads

air filter

630 pounds just in parts + fitting , all receipts to prove,

I have also fitted 17'' toora alloys with very good low profile tyres which cost me 600 pounds.

full stainless steel scorpion exhaust system with de-cat pipe which sounds and looks the muts nuts.

It has recently had a new roof on which is in mint condition no rips , tears or misted rear window.

the car has also been lowered which looks and handles really well.

all the door cards have been re-trimmed in dark grey material and it has a full custom bootbuild install with 2 12'' pioneer subwoofers and 2 alpine amps to power the subs along with a pioneer mp3 cd player and 2 sets of infinity component sets built into the front and rear door cards powered by a kicker 4 chanel amp all brand new equiptment and professionally built in.

the audio equiptment alone cost me 1300 pounds.

the car has also got tinted windows, central locking , rear spoiler 7 months mot and 6 monts tax.

this car is the best renault 19 convertible you will ever see, thousands has been spent on it and they are getting rarer by the day.

first too see will by.

call 07970436925 or email to arrange viewing

the only bad bit is there is 2 small cracks in paint near the rear spoiler which you cant see because its under the spoiler, i have been quoted 80 pounds to sort it out.

for pics please email me