PDA

View Full Version : New Car Club

JOV
11-09-05, 08:30 PM
Hello everyone
Just a quickie...ooer

Im currently in the process of launching a very new & exciting club called Just Opel Vauxhall. (Dont ask what cars we cater for. :lol: )

The Club will be officially launched by the end of the year and will be geared around the members. (like clubs should be)
We will run regular National & Regional shows and will be possibly appearing at Billing VBOA every year (TBC)

We are very interested in hearing from anyone who would like to run their own region or just like to request specific content for the site. The Club will initially be online so there is NO COST to register when we go live.

If anyone would like more info email us at justopelvauxhall@hotmail.co.uk
Or go to www.justopelvauxhall.com to register your details and we will email you when the site goes live very soon.

Look forward to hearing from you.

The Marketing Team

Just Opel Vauxhall

**WE INTEND TO SUPPORT NOVALOAD FORUM USERS NOT COMPETE**

General Baxter
11-09-05, 08:34 PM
all ready a member :wink: :P

JOV
11-09-05, 08:42 PM
How have you a managed that then???// :o

JOV

General Baxter
11-09-05, 08:43 PM
signed up about 4 days ago :lol:

JOV
11-09-05, 08:46 PM
The registration page only went live on friday tea time, did you register on that page??

How did you hear about us???

Mike.
11-09-05, 08:56 PM
signed up :wink:

General Baxter
11-09-05, 08:59 PM
The registration page only went live on friday tea time, did you register on that page??

check the records
my name is nicky baxter, and i live in atherstone

How did you hear about us???
not telling :lol:

JOV
11-09-05, 09:10 PM
Ok cool :wink:

Rexy
12-09-05, 09:56 AM
done lol :wink:

Mr-G
12-09-05, 12:45 PM
just registered
:D

Ste L
12-09-05, 12:56 PM
sorted :)

JOV
12-09-05, 01:41 PM
Thanks to those who have registered so far........

You won't regret it :wink:

Craig

LURCHIO_NOVA
12-09-05, 08:35 PM
hey just registered can wait for the launch hopefully my nova will be sprayed and lookin good b4 we have the first meet!!!

anyways lookin forward 2 it

Dod
12-09-05, 08:39 PM
I'm on, even though my name is spelt wrongly. Any prizes for being among the first to sign up? :lol:

General Baxter
12-09-05, 08:41 PM
I'm on, even though my name is spelt wrongly. Any prizes for being among the first to sign up? :lol:

if there is you lost :wink: :lol:

JOV
12-09-05, 09:07 PM

No prize for being one of the first to register.......but there will be a RH (Regional Head) award every year for the most active region. Put your name forward show everyone how to run a region!!

Dod
13-09-05, 08:38 PM
How do you mean? Best area for modded cars or something along those lines? Cuz Ireland is like a 3rd world when it comes to Modded Novas, its all Jap Scrap about here, although, there are a few i could put forward....

ward
13-09-05, 08:45 PM
signed up

ward
13-09-05, 08:45 PM
signed up

Dod
13-09-05, 08:47 PM
signed up

Twice? Thats cheating!!! :lol:

JOV
14-09-05, 05:13 PM
Thank you Guys for your registrations.
The forum will be set up very soon so keep an eye on your inbox for a message.

Cheers
Craig :D

JOV
14-09-05, 05:16 PM
How do you mean? Best area for modded cars or something along those lines? Cuz Ireland is like a 3rd world when it comes to Modded Novas, its all Jap Scrap about here, although, there are a few i could put forward....

I mean put your name forward to be a Regional Head and if you are the most active region each year you win a prize......Like Vouchers or summat :wink:

Dod
14-09-05, 08:43 PM
Sound stuff mate. I'm well up for that!!

novacabrio
17-09-05, 12:03 AM
Get registering :D

novaco
17-09-05, 09:35 AM
me tooo :lol:

well have been for a while but didnt post :lol:

ESXrugbyplaya17
17-09-05, 01:00 PM
bing bang bongo baps and ive signed up now a member

tony8169
17-09-05, 09:24 PM
Done it!

JOV
18-09-05, 05:30 PM
Anyone interested in becoming a Regional Head (Co-ordinator) for JOV
Register on the site first www.justopelvauxhall.com then email us with your location details so we can check availability.

Regions taken so far................

1. Newcastle
2. Yorkshire
3. Ireland

Still plenty of RH positions available so get your name down ready for the club launch coming soon.

Any questions PM me or send me an email.

Craig
Just Opel Vauxhall

addgsi
18-09-05, 06:32 PM
signed up another reason for missus to moan at me for been on here to long :P

Stoo
18-09-05, 07:21 PM
signed up too

STE Novavanman
18-09-05, 07:47 PM
done and dusted shame to see SOME PEOPLE not signing up come on guys

Dod
18-09-05, 08:54 PM
Anyone interested in becoming a Regional Head (Co-ordinator) for JOV
Register on the site first www.justopelvauxhall.com then email us with your location details so we can check availability.

Regions taken so far................

1. Newcastle
2. Yorkshire
3. Ireland

Still plenty of RH positions available so get your name down ready for the club launch coming soon.

Any questions PM me or send me an email.

Craig
Just Opel Vauxhall

Who signed up for Ireland, is there a head for NI and a seperate one for Southern Ireland?

JOV
18-09-05, 09:18 PM
Hiya mate

No i was refering to you when I said we had someone from Ireland so we are looking for the side of Ireland YOU arn't covering :wink:

Craig

Dod
18-09-05, 09:42 PM
Lovely, I'm the Republic of Ireland, can i suggest Keith Robinson for the North? Hes only half an hour away from me and so meetings and other such things fairly handy.

JOV
18-09-05, 10:29 PM
Keith Robinson is registered with us, so yes I don't see why not. Will you mention it to him & ask him to get in touch with us? Cheers mate :wink:

NovalutionGSi
19-09-05, 03:42 PM
i'm on there!! althou i need to talk to Mark about giving me the password he used to set up my username (dont ask why he set it up!)

Craig... you have mail! :wink:

JOV
19-09-05, 07:32 PM
Hi
Noticed your registration on the JOV site.

Thanks for the support, I must thank Mark when I speak to him :wink:

Cheers

Craig

JOV
19-09-05, 07:34 PM
Lovely, I'm the Republic of Ireland, can i suggest Keith Robinson for the North? Hes only half an hour away from me and so meetings and other such things fairly handy.

Looks like we have Ireland covered thanks to Keith & dod!! :wink:

Dod
20-09-05, 09:52 PM
Sorted!!

ade
21-09-05, 12:16 AM
I've registerred.

But tbh cant be anussed being a regional organiser - christ i cant even organise what I'm having for Tea let alone a bunch of Vauxhall enthusuasts!

Will gladly turn up to any meets up here (and occasional ones "darn sarf") if beer is available...

lol

JOV
21-09-05, 09:51 AM
Hiya Ade

Thanks for registering mate. Don't worry about doing the Regional Head job im sure there will be plenty of takers. As for coming to the meetings thats excellent, the more people the better to be honest.

Oh and by the way..............Beer is an essential part of a good weekend show/event so you can count on it. Although we don't encourage drink driving. (Unless you drink and someone else drives SOBER) :o

Cheers

Craig