PDA

View Full Version : Car situation

hendrix
07-09-05, 08:17 PM
well after my last nova got nicked and fired ive decided that i will not be owning another nova, i still have 3 but doubt ill buy another except for parts. The valver WILL get done eventually but im sooooo broke it will just have to stay as an array of parts in the garage and when its finished i wont have it out much.
The insurance still havent paid out and said they will be in touch in the next two weeks as regards to a claim. Problem is that most of my claim money will be taken up by starting a new insurance policy (my own insurance this time) so im just gonna buy a shed of shit for the time being so hopefully the twocking cunts wont wanna nick it!!!
Just when i thought it couldnt get any worse though i came back off my holiday to find out that i now have no job because ive lost my own transport (i work 10 miles out of town and i dont know anyone from here who works there).
so no car and thanks to them theivin w**kers i now have no job and thus no money to even pay the fuckin rent :evil: :evil:
:rant:

Matt2107
08-09-05, 12:57 PM
Is there no buses that ride out that way fella?

Its a shame that your life has been affected by some knob who's too stupid to earn enough money to spend on a car.

hendrix
08-09-05, 03:22 PM
my wheels have been spotted today :o on a lil chav's astra. shame the person who saw them couldnt follow the w**ker, still got his number plate etc

Matt2107
09-09-05, 01:21 PM
They must have sold them on because surely whoever nicked it isnt stupid enough to put them on his motor and drive round the same area???

Philsutton
09-09-05, 01:41 PM
^^ they are retarded enough to do so,