PDA

View Full Version : 2ltr 16v nova spares or repair?

jamie gsi16v
04-09-05, 10:07 AM
2ltr 16v nova, ok this is abit out the ordinary but i bought this car cheap as i knew what was wrong with it (needed re shelling) its been stood all covered up now for 6 months and still have not got round to doing it, since purchasing it i have got loads of new parts for example full coilover kit brand new, speedlines, gsi bumpers, and a decent shell etc etc

basically i carnt be bothered to swap everything over onto the new shell now so its all up for grabs, want rid all at once though because its in the way! (will need a big van to collect everything and a car trailor)

the original car was built in summer 2004 and i bought it in january 2005 and stripped all the rear end to view the damage that the rot had done, so there is no axel/fuel tank/suspension or running gear on the car and its been stood since, so its only actually seen 6 months worth of use covering 5000 miles! all parts were new from the build and have a folder wedged with reciepts to prove over (2k worth of new parts), from wheel bearings to 300bhp drive shafts.

heres a list of parts from the top of my head, all still in/on the car.

2tr 16v redtop engine, ported/polished head, power boost valve, k&n iduction kit, polished chrome rocker cover, spare standard rocker cover, engine fully rebuilt (and i mean fully) summer 2004, f20 gearbox fully rebuilt, 4 branch manifold etc etc.

2ltr 16v brakes/calipers on the front with braided hoses, selection of gsi/gte rear axels all with arb's, front anti roll bars

brand new raceland front coilovers with raceland shortened and stiffened rear shocks and fk 80mm rear springs

speedline allisios need refurb due to corrosion and not scuffs, 4 mint 195/45/16 tyres all off wheels as i was going to have them refurbed

gsi front and back bumpers with seat ibiza splitter (not on yet) gsi skirts.

another shell, j reg black sr shell all original, no sunroof, mint doors with no rust, mint rear arches (original) apart from needing the passenger side at the bottom of the arch where it meets the cill patching but i have a replacement pannel for this (would not see it with the gsi skirt on) bottom of the front pannel needs patching up or replacing and a couple of bits on the inner wings (front) need doing, but the cills/struts/boot floor in corners/all the car floor etc are absolutely mint. its only niggally bits need doing and i have been as honest as possible.

basically theres about 3k worth of stuff all together needs going, including every nova spare i have http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=114945 and i am willing to let it go to the highest offer i get. you could make a very fast and mint nova with abit of time and effort which i have not got any more! pm me with your offers and i will reply with info to the highest offer asap. (need it gone in atleast 2 weeks)

cheers for looking jamie

and i am not selling things seperatly if you want something then buy the lot, keep what you want and sell it on