PDA

View Full Version : 1.0 twin cam turbo 1k FIXED

base-boi
03-09-05, 03:25 AM
this advert is for a diahatsue charade 1.0 twin cam turbo imacculate inside v.v.v.fast satndard 0-60 of 7.9 also standard top end of 115mph that is at the standar bhp of 100 but mine has between 115 - 135 on low boost so with higher boost wich u can just turn up from under the bonnet itll run between 140-155 it has a hybrid turbo fuel cut defender k&n filter dump vavle the engine was rebuilt 500miles ago it is in a rare silver colour and is one of only a few in the country to have a full canvas roof, the car is an Eplate also the standard alloys which are v.rare there is a scratch on the front bumper and the rear but that can be easily sorted with spray paint only also ive seen turbo's on ebay with complete bottom end rebuilds needed at a buy it now price of 1500 so im asking for over 1k

gimmi a call on 07791555251 or email me on base_2005@hotmail.co.uk or just post a reply if u have a question cheers RING ANY TIME I REPEAT RING ANYTIME

OFFERS WELCOME MAKE ME N OFFER AND I WILL WORK AROUND IT CHEERS

RING ME FROM THE HOURS OF 5IN THE MORNING TO 3 IN THE MORNING SERIOUSLY I DONT CARE WAT TIME U CALL

p.s the car has electric windows also electric mirrors and power streering

all u need is cosworth green injectors and itll easy make the 200brake mark and n enlagred throttle body put a set of cams and a gas flowed hed is be well over on its way to 215-230 then if u could go for a budget ecu which will up the power to the 235-250 mark BUT if u want real power u can buy the all out beast of n ecu upgrade costing 2k but will run over 275-300brake and for a car that wieghs roughly in the 800kg mark its as your say ' FOOOKIN fast' thats b4 its been striped and had lightwieght parts added lol but then again u need something to stop it from taking off