PDA

View Full Version : Trackday intrest

Dar
02-09-05, 10:00 AM
Would anybody be intrested in this?
Its a trackday at Castle Combe, its not a action day so is not open to the general public. The guys organising it have done it a few times before and apparently its always been a good well organised day.

I haven't put this in the events forum because it not an actual event yet and I just wanted to see if anybody from here would be intrested.

It will be same format as before, sessions in the morning (making sure everyone gets at least 2 sessions first) then open pit lane (I will group people in in groups of the same sort of driving ability). We will also get an instructor as this has proved popular in the past. We will have 4 cars on track plus one out with instructor. If we are well behaved as usual then they may let us run 6 cars again.

This will be on a weekday (Mon - Fri) between 3rd April 2006 and 14th April 2006 and the cost will probably be between ?150 - ?180 depending on how many we get (rough estimate) I will of course source the price and work it all out according to number of people attending.

Chris
02-09-05, 10:03 AM
Too far for me, I aint travelling that far again to do a track day

Chris

Adam Moran
02-09-05, 10:05 AM
Yep, very interested!!!!

Would probably be my 1st outing in my car :wink:

NovalutionGSi
02-09-05, 10:06 AM
hummmm, start of my Holiday at work as well so i've got all of it. guessing the cost goes down the more people that go?

could be interested.... best start saving! and hope my car does die AGAIN! :roll:

Stoo
02-09-05, 10:31 AM
Too far for me, I aint travelling that far again to do a track day

Chris

But you will drive to the ring Christopher!!! Is that not a track day as such! And i dont believe u fly there!! :D :D

Chris
02-09-05, 10:37 AM
the ring is different, that is more of a road trip, you have just as much fun getting there as what you do when you are there, plus it is a good weekend on the beer

Chris

Stoo
02-09-05, 10:38 AM
You crack me up mate! Ill see you tomorrow dude!! Or sunday! Whichever!!

Dan
02-09-05, 05:48 PM
Dar i'd defo be up for this so put my name down :wink:

Dar
02-09-05, 07:31 PM
Dan - no problem :+:
Tiz done - It will be good to have some more Nova's there. It will be a Scooby bashing day :P

Jack
03-09-05, 12:40 AM
Can spectators come along and watch?

benji
03-09-05, 02:05 PM
i minght be interested. the only thing that put's me off is 4 cars on track at once?? why? at the action days there are loads more than that

Dar
04-09-05, 06:49 PM
Razorjack - Yup and its also free :D
Benji - Dunno why, myself. Seems a little low. It may have something to do with the ammount of marshalls that are there.