PDA

View Full Version : 1.0 TURBO TWIN CAM 4 SALE ......

base-boi
27-08-05, 09:31 PM
this advert is for a diahatsue charade 1.0 twin cam turbo imacculate inside v.v.v.fast satndard 0-60 of 7.9 also standard top end of 115mph that is at the standar bhp of 100 but mine has between 115 - 135 on low boost so with higher boost wich u can just turn up from under the bonnet itll run between 140-155 it has a hybrid turbo fuel cut defender k&n filter dump vavle the engine was rebuilt 500miles ago it is in a rare silver colour and is one of only a few in the country to have a full canvas roof, the car is an Eplate also the standard alloys which are v.rare there is a scratch on the front bumper and the rear but that can be easily sorted with spray paint only problem is it has a bent valve i have a number for sumone you can get a head of and there are ppl selling them all the time on ebay just i have no time to pick up, also ive seen turbo's on ebay with complete bottom end rebuilds needed at a buy it now price of 1500 so o, asking for offers above that price cheers

gimmi a call on 07791555251 or email me on base_2005@hotmail.co.uk or just post a reply if u have a question cheers RING ANY TIME I REPEAT RING ANYTIME also i have found the sa hed i may be getting this and fitting it in which case the car will obviously be abit more cheers

OFFERS WELCOME MAKE ME N OFFER AND I WILL WORK AROUND IT CHEERS

RING ME FROM THE HOURS OF 5IN THE MORNING TO 3 IN THE MORNING SERIOUSLY I DONT CARE WAT TIME U CALL

p.s the car has electric windows also electric mirrors and power streering

all u need is cosworth green injectors and itll easy make the 200brake mark and n enlagred throttle body put a set of cams and a gas flowed hed is be well over on its way to 215-230 then if u could go for a budget ecu which will up the power to the 235-250 mark BUT if u want real power u can buy the all out beast of n ecu upgrade costing 2k but will run over 275-300brake and for a car that wieghs roughly in the 800kg mark its as your say ' FOOOKIN fast' thats b4 its been striped and had lightwieght parts added lol but then again u need something to stop it from taking off