PDA

View Full Version : 1.0 TWIN CAM TURBO 4 SALE

Anonymous
27-08-05, 06:50 PM
this advert is for a diahatsue charade 1.0 twin cam turbo imacculate inside v.v.v.fast satndard 0-60 of 7.9 also standard top end of 115mph that is at the standar bhp of 100 but mine has between 150-175 on low boost so with higher boost wich u can just turn up from under the bonnet itll run between 165-190 it has a hybrid turbo fuel cut defender k&n filter dump vavle the engine was rebuilt 500miles ago it is in a rare silver colour and is one of only a few in the country to have a full canvas roof, the car is an Eplate (e291 vgh) also the standard alliy which are v.rare there is a scratch on the front bumper and the rear but tat can be easily sorted with spray paint only problem is it has a bent valve i have a numper for sumone you can get a head of and there are ppl selling them all the time on ebay just i have no time to pick up, also ive seen turbo's on ebay with complete bottom end rebuilds needed at a buy it now price of 1500 so my asking price for 1000 ovno i feel is v.good gimmi a call on 07834527125 or aemail me on base_2005@hotmail.co.uk or just post a reply if u have a question cheers :wink: