PDA

View Full Version : Trax track pass, entrance ticket and a 0-60 timed run.

BigRuss
26-08-05, 07:04 PM
Sorry guys not going to Trax this year.

Ian is in possesion of My entrance ticket, track session pass and my 0-60 timed run ticket.

If I remember right they cost me ?43 which is an already reduced rate to the on the day price. They are now up for sale for the bargain price of ?30 for the lot :(

Anyone with balls big enough to buy them can post on here or PM me.

I know this isn't the for sale section but will get more response in here with just over a week to go :D

nathan.
26-08-05, 07:19 PM
when is the track session. morning or afternoon.
May be interested.

BigRuss
26-08-05, 07:49 PM
Sorry Nath, already sold via MSN!!!

That didn't take long :wink:

If the deal falls through I'll let you know.

Adam Moran
26-08-05, 07:53 PM
SOLD 8)

NovaBen
26-08-05, 07:55 PM
How come you cant make it then Russ? Are you coming to the PVG National Day or aren't you a member of PVG?

Ben 8)

nathan.
26-08-05, 07:57 PM
No worries mate. :wink:

Jonlem
26-08-05, 08:12 PM
Nice one Russ

cheers Ad for sorting it :)

Ian
27-08-05, 03:54 PM
can someone let me know where this stuff is to be posted to?

BigRuss
28-08-05, 01:20 PM
How come you cant make it then Russ? Are you coming to the PVG National Day or aren't you a member of PVG?

Ben 8)

Not going to Trax as I'm running the car at Santa pod that day instead :wink:

When is PVG national Day, was supposed to have had free membership to PVG for booking a track day at Llandow but never heard any response.

BigRuss
28-08-05, 01:22 PM
can someone let me know where this stuff is to be posted to?

Ian,

As soon as the cash lands on my matt I'll give you the address to send them to, thanks mate :roll:

benji
29-08-05, 12:09 AM
russ, you seriously going to pod? anyone else going?

NovaBen
29-08-05, 03:03 AM
When is PVG national Day, was supposed to have had free membership to PVG for booking a track day at Llandow but never heard any response.

Its on the 24th September at Curborough. 35quid will get you unlimited runs in the afternoon but only 35 cars are being allowed runs so you better be quick if you want to come!! If not, you can come and spectate!

PM me if you want more details!

Ben 8)

BigRuss
31-08-05, 12:20 AM
Looks like these are available to anyone who can pay cash in to My account in the next 36hrs.

PM me for details!!

Adam Moran
31-08-05, 08:25 AM
Hi Russ,

Jonlem text me last nite and said the money has gone in.

Could you let ian know and so he can get them in the post?

cheers

Adam

BigRuss
31-08-05, 01:08 PM
To those people who PM'd me regarding these tickets,

thay are still FOR SALE!!!

Jim
31-08-05, 01:54 PM
russ, you seriously going to pod? anyone else going?

Yes

Jim

P.S. By yes I mean there are other people going, not me though...i mean, what are the chances of Russ being the ONLY person there? That would be pretty cool though, just driving round and round until the car breaks, hehe.

Ian
31-08-05, 03:24 PM
need to go asap, got to be posted to arrive for fri/sat

benji
31-08-05, 05:56 PM
P.S. By yes I mean there are other people going,

YOUR JOKING!!!! who'd belive that????? well, you learn somthing new everyday

Jonlem
31-08-05, 10:18 PM
these tickets are sold

if you would like to see the reciept I have from the transfer then I can arrange that

possibly there has been a delay in it showing in your bank but I can definately say that the money has gone from my mums account.

Ian
31-08-05, 11:19 PM
posting first class in morning

Mark Beeson
01-09-05, 12:37 AM
If the track session is other than 10:40 i.e later ill have it.

Jonlem
03-09-05, 04:06 PM
Well after all the hassle of getting the tickets and getting ready for Trax my engine has given up.

a few months ago I nuked a plug on gas, it didn;t look pretty at all, a compression test showed that number 3 was seriously down to the others.
As it ran I thought I would just drive it till it died but keep the gas off it so it might last ok.

However last night after a shite day at work and nothing turning up when it should of I went for a drive to collect a exhaust, when I got to teh industrial estate I could hear some harsh det sounds coming from my engine, a few minutes later it was running on 3 so I headed home promptly, sadly due to being on 3 it was a very slow drive home, and I knew it was only going to make it worse, it got me home but teh damage was done,

removed teh head this morning, number 3 is totally pitted and fooked, the ehadgasket has gone between 3 and 4 and looks as if it was leaking by numbers 2 and 3 too,

the only plus side was as I was aware of it not being right I was going to rebuild the whole engine this week after Trax, now looks like I'll be doing it a bit sooner,

I sold my tickets to a mate with a Seat Ibiza so he'll be going instead, thanks to Russ for getting me the tickets, gutted I could n't make it ,

I now have 10 days to rebuild it and run it in before the ring trip so I'm off outside now to pull whats left out of the bay

:(