PDA

View Full Version : I would like to officially announce O2 are wank!!

dunova
25-08-05, 02:33 PM
How in the feck can i get pics from my mobile on the net?? O2 are fecking crap!! :evil:

Any suggestions? I send them to '6001', my email says i have a pic, so i go to get it, i have to sign in or register. I go to sign in and it says 'that email address is not registered with us'. So i think, 'okay i guess i haven't registered before', so i go to register and it says that my mobile number is already registered to someone!!! FFS! :evil:

Moral of the story-)2 are shit. How can i get pics from my phone to my PC?? I'm abit of a technophobe ludite tbh :oops:

FlatBeatBoy
25-08-05, 02:38 PM
dunova some phones u can connect to your pc via lead or infared or bluetooth.... and transfer the pics that way.... If you cant do that then i dont know... :cry:

dunova
25-08-05, 02:44 PM
I got some software with my phone but it doesn't work on my PC or my laptop!! I fully installed everything on it and it just comes up with some crappy error message. My laptops got infra red but you need the software working for it to work lol and neiter my pc or laptop have bluetooth :(

Technology hey, what a pile of wank!!

FlatBeatBoy
25-08-05, 02:46 PM
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/3979/130qr.jpg

sorry i couldnt resist :lol: u know i love ya really dun... pff yeh

do any of your mates have a pc or laptop u could use? not saying it would come to that extreme but u never know lol

dunova
25-08-05, 02:53 PM
What mates :lol:

I think all my mates are just as shit with stuff like that as i am lmao

I might buy me one of those bluetooth 'dongles' that plugs into the usb port. Might make life abit easier, if the fecking thing works anyway. Nice pic btw :lol:

The only reason i'm doing all this is to show you lot my sscchexy good looks-so appreciate it :!:

Stuart
25-08-05, 03:58 PM
how about phoning O2 and asking them to sort out your web login thing..... rather than shouting about how they are "crap" when its blatantly your memory thats crap lol.

Jack
25-08-05, 06:11 PM
PM davina and bitch at her, she used to works for them and think the sun shines out their arse :lol:

Nath
25-08-05, 06:17 PM
02 are shite, im on contract and ive had to change my number 2 times now thanx to having premium txt messages sent from them which were costing me ?15 a month extra! they were even gonna charge me to change my number.

as for piccies ive got a memory card with mine and i just plug it into my reader.,

sh0rty
25-08-05, 06:26 PM
sscchexy

i wouldn't start typing like that, your going to be talking like it soon enough anyway ! :lol: :lol:

Fester
25-08-05, 06:41 PM
http://search.ebay.co.uk/usb-bluetooth-dongle_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8

What phone is it? If you cba to get a USB Bluetooth jobbie just email them off, make a new MMS, attach the pic then 'options' 'send to email' is roughly how to do it on Nokias :lol:

dunova
25-08-05, 10:14 PM
how about phoning O2 and asking them to sort out your web login thing..... rather than shouting about how they are "crap" when its blatantly your memory thats crap lol.
Because they charge 50p/min and they'd probably take 15 minutes to answer and i'd have someone from india that doesn't speak english on the other end!! And yes, my memory is fecking crap :lol:

sscchexy

i wouldn't start typing like that, your going to be talking like it soon enough anyway ! :lol: :lol:
Good point :lol:

Fester, cheers for that i'll give it a try :wink:

Lmao at the one's that are 1p with ?11.99 postage!!

Stuart
26-08-05, 08:43 AM
lol its "free" and O2 are one of the few with an english (or atleast UK) call centres ;)

took me about 5 mins to sort my online access out....

OR go into an O2 store and ask the monkey there to sort it. Just needs a little effort and injinuity on your part.

ANDYRACER
26-08-05, 03:07 PM
When i read the title i thought 02 had fuked someone over yet again. 02 are the most wankest company i have ever had to deal with and wouldnt reccommend anyone to buy a contract phone off them. :evil:

Jack
26-08-05, 03:23 PM
Do a little dance to calm your nerves then http://www.tinkafoo.com/temp/emot-dance.gif

:lol:

Jules
28-08-05, 05:52 PM
O2 have been fine with me, when I got my 6230 off them and wanted it setup for picture messaging/emails etc I just phoned them and they sent the settings direct to my phone, I can now either bluetooth pictures (or any files) to my pc, and vice-versa, or email them if I'm not at home.
I'm on a online contract and would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

dunova
28-08-05, 07:17 PM
Well i've got it working now-i just email to myself, cheers Fester :wink:

Pic of my omega with the old wheels on, just to show its working lol;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/tezray/Omega.jpg