PDA

View Full Version : designer websites

-tucny-
25-08-05, 01:30 PM
does anybody know of any web sites that sell designer hand bags and purses? all i can find are sites that want to sell you fakes and there not shy to tell you there fake either.

by the way there not for me, there for a lady whos in to that stuff. :wink:

FlatBeatBoy
25-08-05, 01:48 PM
www.ebay.co.uk :P sister gets all her gucci stuff off there dont know if that will help :P

-tucny-
25-08-05, 03:09 PM
ebay comes up on every search but i doubt the majority is genuine. there are loads of sites selling 'replica' stuff, but you cant buy someone a fake as a gift can you?

jamie gsi16v
25-08-05, 05:06 PM
smart idea asking a load of grease monky and modifiers, im sure ul get loadsa good answers?

Jim
25-08-05, 07:29 PM
You can't have tried very hard? :roll:

http://www.gucci.com/uk/uk-english/uk/fall-winter-05/handbags/view.shtml

Can I ask what you typed when you "searched the net"

Jim

-tucny-
26-08-05, 08:46 AM
thats just one label though, but il have a good look though. i typed in designer purses/handbands/labels. i used the 'oh so much fun' wanadoo search engine.

and jamie gsi16v, thats why i posted it in muppet not styling :D , just thought one of the very few lady members or even one of the trannys may know.

im a bit fussy though and i must admit that i was looking for something that i would like if i was a bird!

Jim
26-08-05, 08:49 AM
thats just one label though, but il have a good look though. i typed in designer purses/handbands/labels. i used the 'oh so much fun' wanadoo search engine.

Yes, it's only one label because I'm not the one looking for a handbag, I was simply saying that after less than a minute of surfing I found a line of Designer handbags.

Use google rather than wannadoo, and don't type too much in. Most designers will have an online shopping facility, like the Gucci one, it's not rocket science :wink:

Jim

Jack
26-08-05, 10:55 AM
Shopping sites such as Kelkoo and Pricerunner could be a good start point too. They'll then lead you onto to various online shops that search engines may not have picked up on (or you missed if you had too many results).

Whever I'm looking for goods on the net, I usually go to the manufacturer's main site first, and if you can't purchase direct then they usually have links to retailler outlets on both the net and high street.