PDA

View Full Version : I think this is where i post

FlatBeatBoy
24-08-05, 09:08 PM
Im new to the site.... Been browsing NL for a year and decided to finally register... Also friends of razorjack

So Hi :lol:

dunova
24-08-05, 09:15 PM
Bonjoir, hola, gudentarg and hello :D

Well if you're a friend of Razorjack's, you must be a chav :wink: :lol:

FlatBeatBoy
24-08-05, 09:16 PM
:( Leave my chav'ness out of this...

and thanks for the welcome :wink:

dunova
24-08-05, 09:18 PM
No worries, are you going to help him fit his neons then?? :lol:

I take it you're a nova owner? Any pics? Spec?

FlatBeatBoy
24-08-05, 09:19 PM
I did own a sri but some tosser ran into it... So i scrapped it. And i dont live near jack so no chance of me helping him fit his chavvy neons :P

Probally just going to pick up another SRI and fix it up for when i sit my test :?

dunova
24-08-05, 09:27 PM
Ah you're license'less lol well good luck with that.

An sri would be abit steep on insurance for a 1st car wouldn't it? I live in Bristol, so quite close to Jack-he loves it :lol:

FlatBeatBoy
24-08-05, 09:32 PM
jack has been shovelling me full of his amazing advice :P... So ima see what i can do.. And doing mechanics at college and stuff helps :)

Plus i live in northern scotland full of sheep and cows... what more do u want?

dunova
24-08-05, 09:47 PM
Plus i live in northern scotland full of sheep and cows... what more do u want?
People? Life? Clubs?! Women?! Sorry, but as Jack also knows, i hate the country! Brizzle city boy through and through (bar the accent lol) :D

FlatBeatBoy
24-08-05, 09:54 PM
i could hook u up with some good looking sheep especially this 1 called

Baaaarbra... Sorry i crack myself up :?

Jack
24-08-05, 10:04 PM
You got registered then :lol:

Don't listen to dunova, he is just jealous of my desire for neons :lol:

FlatBeatBoy
24-08-05, 10:05 PM
it took a bit of effort... it involved smacking the pc with a wrench :D

Now i can hassle jack all day and all night :wink:

Oh yeh lost is on!!! WOOT WOOT :D

Jack
25-08-05, 12:22 AM
Lost provides fit women to oogle at.... woop :D

FlatBeatBoy
25-08-05, 03:19 AM
that chineese women is hawt :o

Riggy
25-08-05, 07:19 PM
welcome to novaload :lol:

but i think you have just set a new record at 89 posts per day

*print screen lol * :lol:

scott.parker
25-08-05, 07:39 PM
welcome to novaload :lol:

but i think you have just set a new record at 89 posts per day

*print screen lol * :lol:

Fookin hell :o

Jim
25-08-05, 08:10 PM
As soon as I read the end of his introduction I thought "I hope he doesn't post like Jack"

Jim

Dod
25-08-05, 09:00 PM
As soon as I read the end of his introduction I thought "I hope he doesn't post like Jack"

Jim

Thats it fucked now then!!!

Riggy
25-08-05, 10:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/riggy4/postslag.jpg

oh well lol :lol:

Rexy
25-08-05, 10:20 PM
whats with excessive posting pmsl, I've been here for years and not reached 1k posts yet./

Jack
25-08-05, 10:21 PM

Jim
Oi! :lol:

I think even I'd struggle to get up to 89 posts a day lol

scott.parker
25-08-05, 10:24 PM
whats with excessive posting pmsl, I've been here for years and not reached 1k posts yet./

Thats cus you keep starting new acounts :P

Rexy
25-08-05, 10:32 PM
Urmmm Shit good point...

FlatBeatBoy
26-08-05, 06:11 AM
lol... nothing else to do at work. So yeh just so u know im sexier than dp and dunova :D

Matt EvoVI
30-08-05, 11:56 PM
Welcome to NL :D

Matt

andyhayes77
02-09-05, 10:46 AM
Probally just going to pick up another SRI and fix it up for when i sit my test :?

Why bother with an SR when you pass ur test insurance will kill you get yourself a 1.2 merit believe me they are very quick (bottom end) drive that for a year or two build up ur no claims.

Ive never understood the point ov people buying high performance motors on first years insurance. N if ur mates tek the piss tell em ANDY ADVISED U cant see it scaring them but it will blag there heads long enough 4 u to jump in ur car n get a good lead :)

ANDYRACER
02-09-05, 12:24 PM
It makes me laugh how u think a 1.4 is a high performance car, it doesnt actually matter how fast ur car is it is how u drive it even a 1.2 can hit 90mph now if u take a corner at 90mph and not expect it ure going to crash.

Jack
02-09-05, 12:31 PM
But yes thats true, but consider that the 1.4 would get to 90 a lot quicker than the 1.2 - and some people do have a tendency to just drive a car as fast as it will go, lead-footing it all the time.

Although, take most proper corners at 90 and you'll crash whether you expect it or not :p

ANDYRACER
02-09-05, 12:33 PM
Yeh true but what im saying is a 1.4 and a 1.2 arent much different if the driver is a twat. Plus i always find with the extra nippyness of the 1.4 getting out of junctions etc is far safer coz u know u have that lil extra power under ur foot. Thats how my mate write off his fiesta it was only a 1.1 but he was used to driving a 1.4 106 so went to jump nip out in front of a bus but didnt have the power so smash.

Jim
02-09-05, 12:38 PM
It makes me laugh how u think a 1.4 is a high performance car, it doesnt actually matter how fast ur car is it is how u drive it even a 1.2 can hit 90mph now if u take a corner at 90mph and not expect it ure going to crash.

To someone with NO experience, any car can be classed as a high performance vehicle. Whether it has 50bhp or 500bhp, new drivers will NOT know how to handle the cars power.

Are you honestly going to tell me (and everyone else on here) that a new driver will not rag the t*ts of their car at least once when they pass their test? Everyone pushes their driving ability to the limit at some point, those with half a brain will wait a few years and gradually build up their confidence over time before driving faster, and looking towards more powerful vehicles. Those with no disregard for their saftey and the safety of others will take the first chance they get to stick a bigger more powerful engine in their car to live up to the peer presure of their mates to try and fit in with the crowd.

There is a reason why Insurance prices go up when the engine cc increases. A 1.4 will be quicker than a 1.2 FACT! If you do not class a 1.4 is a high performance engine, why are you replacing your 1.2 for a 1.4? Please don't tell me that you are doing it to "learn about engine transplants" because as was stated in the last post, the engines are identical. You might aswell just take out the 1.2 and then put it back in again.

Jim

ANDYRACER
02-09-05, 12:43 PM
Im not disagreeing with anything u say at all. And it isnt fair to tie everyone with the same brush, ive seen many crashes that my mates have been in even my bro was in an accident a while ago where his mate lost the back end and rolled the car, so to answer ur question me personally i will get used to the car and will rarely rag the tits off it i want to learn to drive safely, dont start saying what a load of crap because u dont know me, u dont know what im like. Everyone has had a lil race, drove a lil to fast so dont get all effical on me coz i bet u were the same as every new driver. Plus i havent fully decided on doing a 1.4 conversion yet i might pass my test and drive the 1.2 around for a while till maybe march when the weather gets better i dont know yet as they say the world is my oster.

Jack
02-09-05, 12:48 PM
One could argue that to learn the limits of your car you'll have to rag it a couple of times... its just when, where and how that defines the bad, or inconsiderate, drivers

Stuart
02-09-05, 12:53 PM
Girls behave