PDA

View Full Version : which one?

bob
04-10-01, 06:38 PM
I have a dilemma tonite,I will start from the beginning,I was at work on the cash points(tills,but I dont wanna sound like a supermarket dweller) and I served this fairly nice blnode,and as usual,I messed about flirting etc,she ended up coming over to me 4 times buying stuff!-anyways she propositioned me,saying that shes at work till 12:30 tonite and she has to walk home on her own,if I fancied meeting her,she also said she had her own place so there was no peoblems...plus she has a nice bum and her tongue pierced(ever had a gobble off one off a laydee with it done>????) but its my bestest of mates birthday today,and hes going clubbin it big style,and so is half of lincoln it seems!-so wot should I do?

I want some 15"s!

Fenix
04-10-01, 07:47 PM
go for ther girl. you can go out any night.

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls come with me :D

Ian storey
04-10-01, 09:40 PM
bird

wisewood
05-10-01, 08:03 AM
yupp.
take the woman.
your maye will understand i am sure.

blondie
05-10-01, 08:25 AM
fuck that bitch!!

You nah wan fi cum test me now, seen!

darlodge
05-10-01, 08:42 AM
Can't you go with you mate until about Midnight and then go and get the bird from work at half past? That way your mate does not think any less of you and you still get a shag.

Pissing of mates is never a good idea even if you are guaranteed a shag. Another option is to take the bird clubbing with you and then go back to hers afterwards.

bob
05-10-01, 08:58 AM
ok I got it all sorted,I went and "saw her" for a bit at work,and we sorta made plans for tonite now,last nite turned out to be shite anyways x-( I couldnt get in any clubs,as I was wearing trainers,I know u dont normally,but its our stoodent nite round ere and for the last 3 thursdays theyve let peeps in with trainers,so I ended up playing pool with the lads who couldnt get in,then one went n rang his bird,and dissappeared with our taxi!-then rang us and had a go saying we dicked off n we were out of order-nice.

I want some 15"s!

Fenix
05-10-01, 10:38 AM
Darlodge. if ur mates get pissed off coz you go off to "get some" rather than drink yourself stupid they ain't really looking out for you are they?

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls come with me :D

darlodge
05-10-01, 12:55 PM
You are probally right. Anybody wanna be my friend? :(

Davo
05-10-01, 03:45 PM
i will, u sharing the wealth with the bird ?

lol,

one piece of advice:

Lass's come and go, but your mates will stay forever

Think about it

You know what they about people with big hands :-/ Big Gloves ;)

Ged@RoyBacer
09-10-01, 10:25 AM
Line dancing comes and goes but hot pants will stay forever...

lol! :p:p:p

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

johnb
21-10-01, 07:10 PM
yes but getting your hoop is more fun that going on the piss which , if u do it evry week get kind of same-ish, if u can get your end away then go 4 it, nail everything that aint nail'd down.