PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Thieving Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nova~Lolly
23-08-05, 06:10 PM
well there goes stolen car number 2.!
went to bed lastnight at 11.30, andy got up and went to work at half seven, steps outside and no fucking car there.
went looking round all the chav council estates to see if any scallys had dumped it, police rang and said they had found it but it has been totally burnt out on a school field.
went to look at it, they took absolutely everything off it -alloys, bumpers, side skirts, exhaust, steering wheel, all the rest fucking shit loadsa tools, subs speakers stereo cds photos everything, absolutley burnt to a pile of ash. i wanna shoot the fucking scallys who stole it out our driveway.they wont wanna live when andy gets hold of them.
you cant fucking have anything can ya!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

General Baxter
23-08-05, 06:14 PM
bad luck, but all ill say is small CCTV camera :wink:

scott.parker
23-08-05, 06:20 PM
Oh dear not good,shame to here it has happend again.

Hope you find the buggers.

Scott

Ste L
23-08-05, 06:25 PM
that shit that, had one car stolen, and one car broken into and my ice robbed

now a nice feeling at all, m really warey of my cars now

General Baxter
23-08-05, 06:28 PM
it makes you wonder!

iv never had a car go missing (well due to the lack of engines that might be it)

but never had one broken into or anything nicked!

some of you might remember my 'ice' van i left that unlocked and the doors open! :roll:

Nova~Lolly
23-08-05, 06:30 PM
thanks guys. we absolutlety gutted, but what can ya do?? we think it sumthing to do with a lad that been hanging around wanting to buy his black gsi in the garage. he cudnt come up witht he money so i think he thought hed just take andys.
gonna find out tho coz the bits they nicked will only fit a nova and they are and very identifiable.

sickrabbit
23-08-05, 06:35 PM
I,m sorry to hear your bad news.......

ought to chop their feckin fingers off ..!!

Jack
23-08-05, 06:48 PM
List up the bits, so people can keep an eye out...

Adam
23-08-05, 06:58 PM
bad luck, but all ill say is small CCTV camera :wink:
CCTV dont stop someone nicking your car.
And your nova was broken in to, remember, they broke in the boot, unbloted the AA light off the roof and nicked it :lol:

Nova~Lolly-Sorry to hear that, hope you catch them.

sickrabbit
23-08-05, 07:09 PM
List up the bits, so people can keep an eye out...
the mans right ..
Theres some thievin shite round here in Bedford ...makes my blood boil :evil:

Riggy
23-08-05, 07:23 PM
sorry to hear that chelle , which car have they took , your sr or andy sxi

Nova~Lolly
23-08-05, 07:23 PM
thanks guys. we thinking now just how bad crime has got in scunthorpe. from cars getting nicked to people being murdered in their own home. i dunno i think we gonna end up moving to a snobby place where nobody wud think about such stuff.
we wanted to find it trashed or ragged to fuck but definately not burnt out,we had all andys graduation photos on the back seat too. thats a day that only happens once.
il get andy to post up details of missing stuff, hes stewarding at the moment.
chelle

Ste_Nova
23-08-05, 07:32 PM
i dunno i think we gonna end up moving to a snobby place where nobody wud think about such stuff.

live out in the country... and get cctv

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/K860SCC/readytogo.jpg

also a heavy gate and chain will stop them taking the whole car

Dan
23-08-05, 07:39 PM
sorry to hear that :cry: . they should be strung up and left with their balls in jam jars full of angry bees with huge stingers.

I once had my carbs nicked off the gte shell, after going out on the hunt and putting the word into a few mates ears also they were hand delivered back within 24hrs by the idiot that took them.

Nova~Lolly
23-08-05, 07:45 PM
sorry to hear that chelle , which car have they took , your sr or andy sxi

it was andys sxi, i know it wasnt a great engine but it looked good and andy had spent alot of time and money on it.only pleased he dint get round to changing the sxi engine to his sri one.

in my other post it is meant to say sc u n t horpe not as it was put!

novacabrio
23-08-05, 07:57 PM
Sorry to hear this, I know how it feels :( Hopefully knowing where the car is will make it easier, Ive still had no word or sightings, begining to wonder what the police do all day! Oh thats right, hand out speeding tickets to inocent drivers, fucking scum they are a waste of time

Phil_G
23-08-05, 08:23 PM
thanks guys. we thinking now just how bad crime has got in c**t. from cars getting nicked to people being murdered in their own home. i dunno i think we gonna end up moving to a snobby place where nobody wud think about such stuff.
we wanted to find it trashed or ragged to f**k but definately not burnt out,we had all andys graduation photos on the back seat too. thats a day that only happens once.
il get andy to post up details of missing stuff, hes stewarding at the moment.
chelle

Just a thought ref: photos, If they are "traditional" pictures then you should have a negative you can get reprints off.

Even if it were a digi cam, hopefully someone will still have an "original" stored on disk.

Either way, if it was a professional outfit that did them, try finding out who it was and getting some reprints done

Phil

Philsutton
23-08-05, 08:24 PM
i dont have time for pikeys like that, hence why i dont plan on being here all my life.

shy witness
23-08-05, 09:31 PM
real sorry 2 hear that....the thieving scumbags.......theres plenty of that over hear in n.ireland n'all----i spent alot of time and cash on my first nova.....and got it stole.......

only it vannished off the face of the earth......i never seen it again :cry:

hope they get the dirtbirds that stole yours

Philsutton
23-08-05, 09:49 PM
.......theres plenty of that over hear in n.ireland
i bet thats where the fucking pikeys come from in the first place

boredbloke
23-08-05, 10:14 PM
i bet thats where the f**k pikeys come from in the first place

PMSL!!!

Sorry to here about the car lolly...

hendrix
23-08-05, 10:39 PM
well here it is in all its...glory :cry: :cry: :o :cry:
fuckin wankers, well now im car-less :roll: :roll:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/hendrix/DSCF1168.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/hendrix/DSCF1171.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/hendrix/DSCF1173.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/hendrix/DSCF1176.jpg
nice eh?? :roll:
only thing that wasnt burned was the badge on the side that said sx on.
great. not. :evil:

ANDYRACER
23-08-05, 11:03 PM
Totally gutted for ur Andy, Thieving cunts should be killed they dont deserve to live. But it is all these fukin do gooders in the world thieves like the once that stole ur car know they can get away with it they just give the broken home line and they get off with a slap on the rist. And all these bloody laws that are meant to clean up the streets only work to people like us who are hard working, honest people because we actually pay attention to them. All these cunts that steal dont give a shit the law doesnt bother them. They should do what they used to do in the olden days and chop thieves fingers off :rant:

shy witness
23-08-05, 11:06 PM
i bet thats where the f**k pikeys come from in the first place

sorry mate ...the most of thems in the south of ireland.............

the scumbags over here are the glue-bags from scabby estates etc and not really the jippo's that would be in2 car theft......................

they're all shit heads imo anyway :x

scott.parker
24-08-05, 12:49 AM
well here it is in all its...glory :cry: :cry: :o :cry:
f**k w**k, well now im car-less :roll: :roll:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/hendrix/DSCF1168.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/hendrix/DSCF1171.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/hendrix/DSCF1173.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/hendrix/DSCF1176.jpg
nice eh?? :roll:
only thing that wasnt burned was the badge on the side that said sx on.
great. not. :evil:

Arrrggggg :evil: Make my blode boil mate,i cant think what its like to be in your shoes,finding yor pride and joy in such a mess,dam asswipes need a good leson i recon...

Sorry to see it like that again mate.

Scott

Mike
24-08-05, 07:53 AM
even reading about it makes me mad! i hate theiving skally's! nicking my SR, the f@cking 'rseholes!

i know what its like! ive had a car nicked

mike

Dave
24-08-05, 05:45 PM
happened to my rover had left me tools in it one night at about 11pm came out to go fix me mates car an it had gone!
found it 2 days later:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/POLLARD/NOVALOAD/76798a32.jpg

someone thought they know who did it an the name fitted,
sohehow their car ended up like this too (think it must have been an electrical fault)

Nova~Lolly
24-08-05, 07:00 PM
well looks like we pay insurance for absolulutely jack shit. they say the police have to recover it so they can see the damage- its a burnt out car i think the damage is bloody obvious,fucking dumb nuts. :roll:
the police say we have to pay them ?100+ to recover the vehicle for us- i told em to stick it, they goes well ul have to recover it yourself......... yeah sure mr police officer il just go grab the crane i keep in the garage for times like this :evil: honestly what the fuck do they get paid for!!!!!

Philsutton
25-08-05, 12:42 PM
sohehow their car ended up like this too (think it must have been an electrical fault)

lmao those electrical faults are a bastard

hendrix
25-08-05, 06:37 PM
yeah u gotta hate those :lol:
just been past the car and there are still kids trying to get bits off it :x it does still have a straight through pipe on and 60mm drop on koni adjustables altho they are probably fried!
might be going over to the dark side for a daily driver, its a case of needs must im afraid :roll:

ade
25-08-05, 10:22 PM
thats really bad. Hate seeing cars wasted. Hope you get a 1/2 decent pay out on the insurance...

Luckily no ones nicked my car (wouldnt get very far mind - got no engine lol) but when its back on the road I'm getting a removeable steering wheel, decent LOUD alarm/immobaliser and gonna do summut with the ecu - ie take the fecker with me so the car wont start.

I know some pikies that carry steering wheels with them but a combination of things might just delay them enough for me to get me pants on and chase em off with a trusty baseball bat!

Obviously the pants things optional and applies to the dead of night - I dont always walk about me house in me pants during the day - unless I'm feeling "greesey"

lol

Philsutton
27-08-05, 04:37 PM
the police say we have to pay them ?100+ to recover the vehicle for us- i told em to stick it, they goes well ul have to recover it yourself......... yeah sure mr police officer il just go grab the crane i keep in the garage for times like this honestly
you have to pay it but you claim it back on your insurance, ive had the same problem.