PDA

View Full Version : cutting paste.

sickrabbit
21-08-05, 02:21 PM
For the lovers of T-cut , try this stuff ( you,ll need a sander / polisher tho -it kills your arms ) G3 - its awsome . It rids bloom and overspray from touch up jobs , when I,m finished and the motors waxed ect I,ll post some pics. :o

Gingersnaps
21-08-05, 05:31 PM
For the lovers of T-cut , try this stuff ( you,ll need a sander / polisher tho -it kills your arms ) G3 - its awsome . It rids bloom and overspray from touch up jobs , when I,m finished and the motors waxed ect I,ll post some pics. :o

lol its good stuff like i use it at work in the bodyshop its a painters best mate

sickrabbit
22-08-05, 12:51 AM
Spent most of the day using this compound..the results are wicked , Id advise all those who wanna remove trim - this stuffs the dogs, to match paint after removal, -its a fine paint cutter , but does require some elbow grease...........pics soon..

novamadness
22-08-05, 03:14 AM
i got to agree with you mate if it wasent for G3 my resprays would not be nothing they are today.

This was just after we polished the main part of this vent practicly done all my bumpers and bonnet. if your ever going to do something as big as that though id sugest a cheap polisher better than killing your hand.
http://dundeeschat.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/pictures/ventpolished.jpg

sickrabbit
22-08-05, 10:59 AM
Aint that the truth !! Thank god I,ve got a cheap polisher / sander - and still my shoulders ache this morning . There were several areas that needed some attention due to overspray but theyve all but level and gleamnig nicely . The car was waxed and sealed with autoglymns products and I,m pretty happy with the result , except one small area on the drivers door , that,ll be dealt with later . If you wanna use this paste to cut the entire car back , then start as soon as the suns up ....its a long job.
Typical , as soon as the motors been soaped and shined - it bloomin rains ....

Jack
22-08-05, 12:20 PM
I think washing/polishing your car is the modern day equivalent of a rain dance :lol:

-tucny-
22-08-05, 01:55 PM
^ :lol: :lol: :lol: ^

Jim
22-08-05, 03:09 PM
I think washing/polishing your car is the modern day equivalent of a rain dance :lol:

I'll second that!

Jim

Dod
22-08-05, 07:47 PM
the whole back end of my cars turned pink and the rest is red, is it suitable for that? T-cut isn't worth a fuck to it.

sickrabbit
22-08-05, 08:35 PM
4REAL . go for it - good luck .

ade
22-08-05, 10:03 PM
take it easy though - its great on new paint to grally bring out the shine (a wee mix of G4 and t cut works a treat) but like t-cut - too much action and you'll be back to brimer in no time - especially with a polishing bonnet!

sickrabbit
22-08-05, 10:26 PM
Ade,s right . This stuff can cut really quickly , dont forget to keep a squirty bottle of water handy to keep the cutting action smooth.

Dod
22-08-05, 11:14 PM
Loverly then. I'll keep you lot posted on how it goes, might even touch her up a bit too.

sickrabbit
23-08-05, 08:08 AM
Just sort the motor out mate , as for touching her up , I hope you have more luck than I do - which normally results with a smack in the kisser - when my hands go walkabout...lol!!!
Cheers - all the breast and good luck !

dunova
23-08-05, 10:02 AM
Just sort the motor out mate , as for touching her up , I hope you have more luck than I do - which normally results with a smack in the kisser - when my hands go walkabout...lol!!!
Cheers - all the breast and good luck !

I like all the breast too :lol:

Sorry, i'm a sad sad man and was beaten as a child *shame*

NovaGuy1400SRi
23-08-05, 03:49 PM
we used g3 on my dads astra td sport that we got accident damaged after he resprayed some bits and it brought the car up really good! didnt use an electric polisher or anything, done it by hand 8) used it on the whole car, also used it on my cousins faded red, i mean pink punto! brought it up red again :lol: