PDA

View Full Version : Reading backwards

Philsutton
20-08-05, 12:48 PM
Any one else do this. Just noticed that when ever i read a book or mag i start at the back and read to the front. I read down the pages though. Its only now ive just noticed i did it lol.
I blame it on being left handed as we are different from the rest of you.

boredbloke
20-08-05, 01:42 PM
gnidaer

Mike.
20-08-05, 01:50 PM
Any one else do this. Just noticed that when ever i read a book or mag i start at the back and read to the front. I read down the pages though. Its only now ive just noticed i did it lol.
I blame it on being left handed as we are different from the rest of you.

i don't do that and i'm left handed lol :lol:

Jack
20-08-05, 03:14 PM
Freak

Philsutton
20-08-05, 04:15 PM
maybe it you that is the freak yet in your reality you see it as being me

ade
20-08-05, 06:32 PM
so - youre telling us that you read a report or a book or summut and read start at the back and read forward!

What are you Japanese!

That's gonna really feck up any novels for ya - newspaper I can kind on understand - most blokes start at the sport page and work back but a book or summut else - that does definately make you freak like!

:D

Jack
20-08-05, 06:34 PM
The butler did it

dunova
20-08-05, 06:52 PM
I always start at the back and read to the front and i'm right handed if that makes any difference. I'm also a secretly practicing buda.

scott.parker
20-08-05, 09:30 PM
Well i guess on a book i would read from the front on as thats how your ment to,and if you dont as said it wont read right cus you know what happens first (saying that though it worked with starwars films) :lol:

But reading a local paper or mag etc i will start at the back as car adds or the better fetures are there first.

Scott

Stuart
20-08-05, 09:42 PM
mags, i read from the back to the middle, then front to the middle.

books, well i dont read novels etc only technical books etc and i read them from the middle to the end then read the start lol.

Jack
20-08-05, 10:36 PM
mags, i read from the back to the middle, then front to the middle.
Thats how I read mags, the middle is usually the dull bit with all the crap :lol: