PDA

View Full Version : long time no see...but new nova 4me finally!

bob
19-08-05, 11:36 PM
heya peeps...used to be a regular on ere till i dabbled with a corsa b lol...i have just invested in a 1.3SR with half cage, allessios and a redtop plumbed in,pics to follow...Im dying to get bk into my modding and have a fistful of lil styling touches. Any problems i should watch for on my new red rocket? it has been stitch welded and has a power cap and apparantly a grp a system

bob
20-08-05, 07:34 AM
gee thanks for a warm welcome lol! theres a pic of my old 1400 SR in the 1.4SR section it will either be listed as bobs or robert weavers...there is also a old gte of mine in the gte section, and a 1.2merit in the 1.2 section. Look forward to speaking to you all soon...my main concern at the moment is how to fit a leccy sunroof kit and what car would i need it out of

peester
20-08-05, 09:22 AM
gee give us a chance bob, we dont really live here, just a figure of speech.
Welcome back though mate.

scott.parker
20-08-05, 09:32 AM
Welcome back to the site dude,car sounds like it shell be very nice.
As for sunroof with electrics,humm im sure the calibra one or the frontera is what ppl havge used.

Scott

Jack
20-08-05, 11:33 AM
lol have you got cars all over the features section? :lol:

bob
21-08-05, 12:06 AM
dunno if this will work :- http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/1607/dsc00004.jpg

Mike.
21-08-05, 09:40 AM
thats a nice car, and your only in lincoln lol, not too far away from me

scott.parker
21-08-05, 09:47 AM
Very nice mate it looks just like this other guys (womble sri) he just posted up a link to his the other day.

http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/2958big5.jpg

Nice car though get some more pics up please.

Scott

bob
21-08-05, 05:27 PM
washing and hoovering it out tomoro :) mite even take off the chavvy side stickers in the rear quarters! desperately seeking info on the leccy sunroof conversion :) i have a leccy window kit for a mk1 to go in but think i will have to wire up some mk2 switches to it as i sold the mk1 switches some time ago. YES it is very similar to the wombles :D not gonna change it though, think its a good look for the SR

ANDYRACER
21-08-05, 08:14 PM
Looks a good buy mate, leave it just how it is proper street sleeper. :twisted:

Riggy
21-08-05, 10:49 PM
looks nice mate :lol:

SKoob
22-08-05, 01:05 AM
Welcome back, nice choice of nova there chap, good to see another tastefully modified Mk1 SR :D 8)

bob
22-08-05, 11:11 PM
cheers for the welcome peeps...i gotta mod it a bit to make it my own lol! got ALOT of lil touches to do, most will come when it comes off the road end of september...custom no plates, mk2 dash, maybe antibes carpet, more security, maybe some cams in it etc :)