PDA

View Full Version : Tuned Nova SR for sale

Anonymous
19-08-05, 03:49 PM
Right, tried advertising this to be broken for parts but too many people have shown interest and then not even bothered emailing me back.

So here it is, a Nova SR with a 1300 ARP strengthed (rod bolts, bearings) engine, 1200 head heavily skimmed, brand new 285 degree cam kit, brand new head gasket, custom breather system, irmscher inlet manifold, twin 40 carbs, strut brace, gmax suspension, 16v brakes and a whole lot more.

Car has a misfire and no exhaust or manifold so will not drive away. Bit of a fixer upper, needs some exterior attention (no major rust except doors, just dents, scratches and some missing trim). Needs a new exhaust system and a bit of time on rollers and it'll drive without problems.

Can't afford to do that myself so I need to get the car out of my car park and some cash in my pocket.

The first person to give me ?400 takes it away as their own.

Want more info? Don't bother emailing me unless you are prepared to offer me the money I'm asking, which is a hell of a good price no matter what you intend to do with it.

email on cgoldsmith@gmail.com

Sorry to sound a little hostile about this, but I need a car quickly and I can't really afford to waste time being messed around by people.

You have the price and the description. If you're interested then email me, and I'll be happy to have you come and look at the car, then you'll see what an excellent bargain this is.