PDA

View Full Version : Strip It?

Paul
19-08-05, 02:12 PM
Should I strip my car out?

I really cant decide.

I hate having people in the back, i havent got a big install, headunit and standard speakers in front, thats it.

I have at the moment a mint full heated gsi interior.

I am very much considering a pair of buckets to loose a bit of weight, im putting a 20xe in there...

I cant decide, help!

Paul

Dar
19-08-05, 02:46 PM
Is it your daily drive and are you going to be putting it on the track?

Stripping them takes any kinda of luxury out of the car and its then loud and rattly (well mine is ). However its an easy performance boost for ZERO cash if your going to be putting it on the track.

Paul
19-08-05, 03:29 PM
Not going ot be putting it on a track regulaly.

Iv removed all sound deadening anyway, son not fusse about noise, its just i came to put the interior up for sale, and couldnt do it, took me to long to find a mint one and heated seats etc....

dooooney
19-08-05, 09:56 PM
damm i thought you was tlking about some flash animation that you could strip the clothes of some fit woman lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Philsutton
19-08-05, 10:03 PM
Is it your daily drive and are you going to be putting it on the track?

pah i did both with mine, you get used to going to work without heaters in the winter

Lee
19-08-05, 10:54 PM
you dont have to strip the whole thing. Mines still got full dash with heater, but the backs all stripped with a cage and buckets.

Bit like a bird with a peephole bra.

Nath
20-08-05, 12:58 AM
strip it, i love the noise. i will buy your interior off u :lol:

scott.parker
20-08-05, 09:54 AM
Think of it this way mate,strip the car out if you dont like it that way put it back in,its not a hard thing to do...

Scott

Matt2107
20-08-05, 10:23 AM
Bit like a bird with a peephole bra.

That made me chuckle lee.

Dave
20-08-05, 11:30 AM
lol phils was extreme weight loss!
son't have to take it to that extent but it's up to you have you got enough room to store it without it getting damaged if you can't bring yourself to sell it?

Rexy
21-08-05, 11:54 AM
Get it stripped out, I cant remeber the last time any of my cars had rear seats etc... Oh yeah i can when i was 17 with my first nova :D Happy day's

23 now btw.... Get it done.