PDA

View Full Version : Premiership History

Anonymous
16-09-01, 07:33 PM
who won the first premiership?? wasnt it leeds??

Anonymous
16-09-01, 08:04 PM
dunno but liverpool will win the next!

Anonymous
17-09-01, 10:47 AM
lmao@Ian!!! they are more likely to steal it!!!!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
17-09-01, 10:55 AM
lmfao
that was a fucking brilliant reply lol

***********The Novaload Member Formally known As Nova91***********

Anonymous
17-09-01, 01:33 PM
what does it matter who won the first premiership??
its still the TOP FLIGHT of English football, of which Liverpool are the record holders of most championships!!!

Names can change, but the competition doesn't! ...same goes for the European Cup / Champions League!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
:x You'll NOVA Walk Alone :x

Anonymous
17-09-01, 02:37 PM
its because i'v had a 50quid bet that leeds won the first premiership so i really need 2 no!!!

Anonymous
17-09-01, 02:41 PM
are you talking about when it changed from division 1 to the premier league

***********The Novaload Member Formally known As Nova91***********

Anonymous
17-09-01, 04:35 PM
I think it was Blackburn Rovers, back when Alan Shearer was there. Not 100% sure though.

Anonymous
17-09-01, 05:05 PM
yep after it changed the first premiership, it wasnt blackburn because they won it after man u but some one won it befor them, but who???

Anonymous
17-09-01, 06:26 PM
i thought blackburn, try searching on the internet.

ps see you bottled santa pod ;)
daddy not let you borrow the car? :D

Anonymous
17-09-01, 06:59 PM
ha ha been waiting for that!!! dad writen off the land rover so he has to use it for work (land rovers are soooo shit off road) so thats me without a car til mine is sorted (about 2months)

would have still whooop'd ur ass tho ian!!!! ;) only joke'n mate!

Anonymous
17-09-01, 08:18 PM
Blackburn Rovers took their place as founder members of the brand new Premier League. Their first season was a triumph as Blackburn finished in a highly commendable FOURTH place thirteen points behind champions Manchester United (SCUM!). The following season saw Rovers reduce this gap to eight points as United were again crowned Champions with Blackburn runners-up. It was their highest league position for almost eighty years.

Season 1994-95 ...at Anfield ...an early goal from Shearer put Rovers in the driving seat and news of an early goal for West Ham (against Scum UTD)had the Blackburn fans dancing with delight. Liverpool with only pride to play for began to take control of the match. Barnes equalised for the home side as news filtered through that United too had equalised. A late Jamie Redknapp strike piled on the agony for the Rovers fans. However United couldn't force a winner against West Ham and so Blackburn's defeat became academic. Rovers were crowned Champions of England for the first time in 81 years. They were in the European Cup for the first time and had regained their position as England's premier club.

SO YOU BOTH LOST THE BET !!! :D ...I WANT THE ?50 NOW !!!!!!!

Liverpool won the 1st division in 1990-91 (their last league triupmh), Leeds actually won it the next year 1991-92, with Eric Oo-Aah Cantona starring for them.
The 1st Premiership was won by ManSCUMster Utd in 1992. Blackburn in 1994-95.

90-91 LIVERPOOL (1st Division)
91-92 Leeds
92-93 Scum (Premier League)
93-94 Scum again
94-95 Blackburn Rovers

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
:x You'll NOVA Walk Alone :x

Anonymous
17-09-01, 08:22 PM
I know my s**t !!

That calls for another rendition of
Gerry Marsden & the Pacemakers