PDA

View Full Version : exhaust

nova_lass
17-08-05, 03:57 AM
Anyone know a good exhasut place in leicestershire?one i know is a bit sexist - must add,not for my car.mine need whole new front end,had a run in with frontiera.they fitted mates exhaust and its hanging low, so took it back and they said it was fine,clearly wasn't,going over speed bumps and can hear it scraping.dont take a genius to work out it aint supposed to be doing that!ended up taking male mate down and they supposedily "fixed" it.was ok for a bit, hanging again,my mate cant be arsed dealing with people like that so am after some recommendations.
Must add - it aint a nova but that dont mean ya cant gimme some good garages lol

Adam Moran
17-08-05, 08:36 AM
Any exhaust place will look at it for you ;)

Sounds like its needs some smaller rubber hangers tho.

Ad

Cassie-Nova
17-08-05, 11:30 AM
Sounds like a job for 118 118! ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Cassie-Nova/118118.jpg

nova_lass
17-08-05, 11:54 AM
lol well i know any will look at it for her, but was hoping to get some recommendations for other garages ppl have used .....

Riggy
17-08-05, 06:39 PM
lol just out of curiosity what car is it mk3 fiesta by any chance (anyone else noticed that all mk3 fessy zorts hang well low or just me)

dont know of any garages in that area but as said it sounds like its just the rubbers are worn - take it to a big company like quick fit or somethin

Cassie-Nova
17-08-05, 09:37 PM
My girlfriends got a Mk3 Fiesta and her exhaust hangs REALLY low at the back ..... Like you mentioned, think its just a case of ill fitting rubbers

nova_lass
17-08-05, 10:39 PM
nah it a saxo.wouldnt be trying to help her if it was a fiesta,would tell her to take it to the scrappy.Think shes found a local garage to look at it,just hope they fix it so she can stop whinging.

19-NoZ-19
17-08-05, 10:44 PM
try mr.tyre on aylestone road there usually good should sort it out straight away for you. :D

rick

nova_lass
17-08-05, 11:19 PM
Cheers mate.will let her know but think its fixed now as she has moaned today lol