PDA

View Full Version : rolling road session in north west

srs1
16-08-05, 11:50 PM
as title says.

i would like to draw your attention to the post in the events section.

i am only posting it in here also as i want serious replys and like i know, some never look in the events section.

i feel that a session like this will also help us bring a regular meet into play.
so to kick start it off, lets have a rolling road shoot out.
as another post has shown, there are about 10 minimum of you in manc land.
so fingers out and we could have 2 a year, this way you can see what bhp/torque progress you are making.

i will put a post up with the dates been suggested on both sites, from there the majority rule.
once that has been done. i will require a ?10 deposit (only if there are 15 cars coming, deposit is ?150 to secure it) otherwise it might be more.

so there you are. decide. plenty of time, but the earlier you book and give me your money (before christmas) the better.

pm me if any questions.

Jack
16-08-05, 11:58 PM
I'm sorely tempted to put you all to shame :lol: but its a bit far north for me :cry:

Philsutton
17-08-05, 10:50 AM
i wouldnt want my 1.2 making more power than yours sean

Rexy
17-08-05, 10:58 AM
Yeah should be game for that, Let me get my engine in and running first tho lol

Stuart
17-08-05, 11:54 AM
jack, you mean you want to show how much power your powertrain loses? lol thats nothing to brag about :p

CBA to go, as car probably wont be done by then either lmao and its oop norf which is just wrong.

Jack
17-08-05, 12:31 PM
jack, you mean you want to show how much power your powertrain loses? lol thats nothing to brag about :p
I'd still be happy with about 180 even after trans loss :D

nam
17-08-05, 03:28 PM
depending where it is i will comeup on my 50 beast :twisted: lmao. would be funny to see what power that kicks out lol.

nah i will come up, might be driving by then, where you looking at having it sean?

Jim
17-08-05, 04:27 PM
where you looking at having it sean?

Look at the post in the Events forum.

Jim

Dave
17-08-05, 05:24 PM
would be good to get a power run in the nova
if not can i bring the cossie lol

is this gonna be a 'manchester meet' like we had last year but with out the sad curcumstances??

Ste L
17-08-05, 05:28 PM
would love to but im very low on finances at the min, only just started a new job this week, and im in quite a bit of debt with family and landlord :(

Riggy
17-08-05, 06:17 PM
you know im up for it matey :lol:

lets see if we can actually do it this time unlike last time we tryed lol :lol:

p.s are we having another mikey meet this year :?:

benji
17-08-05, 06:38 PM
i'll probably make a effort if the cars on the road by then

srs1
17-08-05, 09:46 PM
i dont know, it could be a sort of meet at a rollers in the memory of mikey one year on. Carl, obviously we aint going to want to meet up like we did last year, but we could do a meet somewhere local to there.

could you have a look around and see if we could do that after the rolling road session.