PDA

View Full Version : Best Stuff for Shining Tyrea and Window Rubbers Etc

Dod
16-08-05, 11:03 PM
I want a good shiney finish, not a dull Chalky look. Any Suggestions?

SRimon
17-08-05, 10:29 AM
Wonder Wheels Wonder Trim

Nath
17-08-05, 01:29 PM
i use simonz back to black on my bumpers and it works a treat and ive got a pot of tyre wall paint i use on my tyres.

Dpnova
17-08-05, 01:52 PM
back to black tyre shine

Dod
17-08-05, 02:53 PM
Lovely, i'll give it a shot then.

Riggy
17-08-05, 07:57 PM
pmsl i hate cars which tyre have been back to blacked lol looks so tacky

boredbloke
17-08-05, 08:31 PM
olive oil

...u laugh! it comes up really good, although in heavy rain it will eventually come off but then so will most products,

and i bet u do have cooking oil in the house already....

Dod
17-08-05, 10:25 PM
olive oil

...u laugh! it comes up really good, although in heavy rain it will eventually come off but then so will most products,

Will Crisp An Dry do? :lol:

Mates used to use burnt oil, looked well but always attraccted a lot of dust and was very dirty and corodes the tyres me finks.

boredbloke
17-08-05, 10:36 PM
olive oil

Will Crisp An Dry do? :lol:

Mates used to use burnt oil, looked well but always attraccted a lot of dust and was very dirty and corodes the tyres me finks.

should do lol!!

definately worked on mine!

dust wise just make sure u wipe the surface off after applying it, i had the same problem, the idea is to let it soak in!

Dod
17-08-05, 10:51 PM
I'll give it a shot, have stuff for the bumpers but it doesn't work on the rubber bits.

Thanks you Black Labrador of Vast Bumper and Tyre Care Knowledge blaa blaa blaa. :lol:

dan23
19-08-05, 07:28 PM
auto glm tyre n rubber dressing n bumper gel use it at work

bob
22-08-05, 09:22 PM
as dan said...nova bumpers were never black neways so look shoot being blacked...they were a greyish purple color.the autoglym just seems to work magically! on rubber...plastic u name it! NOT bodywork...no no no :(

novaboy1981
31-08-05, 10:01 PM
Black trim wax for bumpers, wet and black for tyres.

Cant go wrong :D