PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Bitch

Anonymous
28-08-01, 12:12 PM
Alrighty. The last 6 weeks of my life have been hell thanx to the ex stringing me along, fucking with my head and i have now had it confirmed 100% by someone that she slept with someone when we were together and kissed a few others too. All her friends and family know how well i treated her and how shit she has treated me.
She has fucked countless people around and noone ever does anything, so she must think that she does no wrong. I need to draw a line under this and get on with things (easier said than done).
Do:
1)Myself and 4 Friends of mine who know what she did to me (and she has also pissed off) walk up to her in the club and pour a pint each over her. She prides herself on portraying this 'perfect' image all the time even though its all an act so this will really fuck with that. Take a photo of the great occasion to savour.I think her friends would find it amusing that she is recieving her retribution for being a slut :>.

2) Walk away.

What do you reckon?

Anonymous
28-08-01, 12:33 PM
the pint thing!!!! do the pint thing!!!!! get some pictures and put them on here!!!! lmfao!!!! you would have to make sure there are no bouncers near her at the time though!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
28-08-01, 12:39 PM
Number 1 definately, i would probably do more than 1 pint! make sure its guiness or something thats really yucky hehee

Novaload.NET Run What Ya Brung Day at Santa Pod, 9th September.

Anonymous
28-08-01, 12:47 PM
walk away ... you are the bigger man if you just walk away and act like you dont give a rats ass. Pouring a pint (or a multitude of pints) over her is like saying 'im hurt and i want you to be hurt too'. Girls know this. Acting like you dont care will make her think that you never really gave a shit anyway. And you dont want to spoil any chances you may have with any of her mates!

just make sure that when she's around your not acting pissed off cos then she will think its all because of her. dont give the bitch the pleasure.

its just a bitch at the end of the day m8

Anonymous
28-08-01, 12:53 PM
wait a minute why is rat censored?

Anonymous
28-08-01, 01:35 PM
lol theres a choice here? its gotta be pint

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk
Dave_Hay5@hotmail.com

send nova and mk3 astra gsi pics my way for my attempt at web design.

Anonymous
28-08-01, 02:20 PM
if you want to save face and have some pride left then i strongly advise against the pint pouring. saving face is the most important thing when splitting up.

if you do pour the pints over her make sure that when you do you cry and shout YOU BITCH ...YOU HURT ME SO MUCH... LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU ! Cos thats what she'll think anyway.

Anonymous
28-08-01, 03:24 PM
pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint. Have i expressed my opions a bit much there? :D

Anonymous
28-08-01, 03:30 PM
lol well you could just listen to breeny!

why is rat uncensored now?

Anonymous
28-08-01, 03:55 PM
go for it mate, look at it this way, she fuck'd you up so you fuck her up!!! by walking away wont make u feel any better GO ON PINT PINT PINT!!!

**For F**K Sake Have You Ever Seen A White Nova Taxi!**

Anonymous
28-08-01, 04:56 PM
1. Someone censored "rat" before 12:53:28
2. Kev uncensored "rat" 14:45:32

I reckon it all depends on a lot of things. (thats obvious isnt it doh!) Did/do you love her?, did she love you?, if you just loose all contact with her it might hurt her more than throwing pints/objects at her. If she did love you, then she most probably still does, sooooo... just ignore her. dont speak to her forget about her.

Or if you totaly dont agree with my wafflings, grab someone you can trust and visit your local gunsmith. Also get rubber gloves from Asda.

Kev.

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
28-08-01, 05:23 PM
Well yes i did (still do) love her, and she has told people (and me) that she loved me..so maybe kev has a p(o)int..

hmmm.

Anonymous
28-08-01, 05:28 PM
pint pint pint!!!

Anonymous
28-08-01, 05:49 PM
you sound like an alcoholic m8.....:D

Anonymous
28-08-01, 07:12 PM
brian.bb's final thaught!!

how can she love you when she has been sleeping with people behind ur back??? also kissing other people aswell, remember mate you only found out about 1 time, well there may have been more? she's obviously a bitch and she cant love you that much just go for it mate PINT PINT PINT!!!!

take care of your self, and each other!!!!

**For F**K Sake Have You Ever Seen A White Nova Taxi!**

Anonymous
28-08-01, 07:23 PM
PINT!!! and when you get the pic.... upload it on here for us all to see! hee hee :-)

[-dj.gif-]
"Like Tall Paul in a bungalow... we're banging!"

:D I'M A LITTLE GREY SQUIRREL DROWNING IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA :D

Anonymous
29-08-01, 03:08 AM
I think that u should chuck her in the back of ur car and take her to a remote carpark lmfao make her pay for the pain and suffering caused.

Anonymous
29-08-01, 07:41 AM
lets not go down this road again eh freak. we done this one before.

Definately do the pint thing.
If you ruin her little miss perfect image - in a VERY public place - everyone will see there is something going on and will know that blokes generally dont do things like that unless they're really p!ssed about something. So i say do that and then use the pic as your footer on here.
Try and get a pic from all 4 sides ...

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
29-08-01, 08:02 AM
if you still love her its best to just keep well clear. attacking her with beverages is just proving to her that you are bitter and upset. Dont give her the satisfaction.

Anonymous
29-08-01, 09:21 AM
Fuck the pint thing, just kill this bitch, if no 1 likes her, no 1 will miss her :P

im a little 0:) but a >:) under the sheets

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:20 AM
eat her :-/

kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:26 AM
lmao, haaaa, dont pour beer over her, lass's can be a lot more hurtfull, i like kevs idea to be honest, if you eat her then theres no problem.

If you tip a pint over, she could get well bitch bout it and you might have to buy her some new clothes n stuff.

Why dont you and all your mates piss in the glass then chuck it over her?

Or/

You could "rat" her.

train loads of rats to run after her. Very scary :O

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE ***@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:37 AM
davo...your fcuking rat mad...lol

things not to do:

get off with sum 1 infront of her...(thats sooooo petty..i pissed myself at an ex who did that...made her feel 1" tall...lol)

be bitter with her...it shows u still want her back badly...(even if u do or dont)

the best bet would be to not contact her, then if u see her in a club, walk over and say "hi, how are u..." then maybe "you hurt me but i'm not gonna spend my life feeling down about it...i'm over u know and i know we will never get back together...have a nice nite anyway babes!" (in a polite way, not a sarcastic way)

a bit or reverse physcology...

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Have u ever blown Bubbles?...
Cos he's back in town askin for ya...

Anonymous
29-08-01, 11:10 AM
hmm...well i was gonna do nothing, but she has been slating me to everyone saying i wont leave her alone and that ive been waiting outside her house until 8 in the morning which is just a crock of shit basically. She is blaming the whole thing on me despite the fact she cheated and basically was a bitch towards me..
So she is the fucked up one in the wrong...yet i get blamed and slated and she comes out smelling of roses.. not a chance.

So the only thing i have done is simply warn her that if she persits in slating me, then the knowledge i have about her will be made very public....including to the family of the married bloke she is shagging. That way they will fuck her up-not me.
Im fed up and am trying to walk away....but its difficult when she is doing this.
Anyone know a hitman for hire?

Anonymous
29-08-01, 11:24 AM
i know a bloke with a gun - walther ppk.
7 bullets is more than enough though.
if he will lend me the gun (he will if i pay him) i will "take her out one night" for you if you want.
shall we say 200 quid?
no witnesses - except this lot and whose gonna believe them? :D
no-one need know where she went... it'll be on the tele and everything... hahahaha

just in case anyone is wondering - YES I AM ONLY JOKING.
If she goes missing its nothing to do with me ok...
HONEST!!! :D :D

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
29-08-01, 11:28 AM
actually - i know someone with a rifle.. a proper bolt action one... with great big sights on it...
could snipe her from almost a mile away...
wooohooo.

naaa... just tell the missus of the bloke she's being nobbered by.
then she will leave him and he will blame her... she will be all messed up in the head.
especially when he wants to get serious with her on the rebound... she'd probably shat herself coz she only wants a bit of fun by the sound of it.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
29-08-01, 11:42 AM
omg ... ged summed up exactly what i was saying, nice one its about time someone backed up the guy trying to stop people from wasting beer. Be nice to her and dont let her think she's getting to you.

Anonymous
29-08-01, 11:50 AM
have to agree with blondies first post, make a fuss about it and shell know u loved her to bits and her head will probably swell. and agree eith getting ito n witho ne of her best mates....that will definetly show her u aint arsed about her and to her mates :) lol

Anonymous
29-08-01, 12:04 PM
Wisewood....you hit the nail on the head.. Thats exactly why she left me-she is scared of relationships and wants to have 'fun'.
I love it when a plan comes together.. :)

Anonymous
29-08-01, 12:50 PM
nah actually i wouldnt pour pint over her, id leave her alone, play the guilt trip on ere, fuck up her head, tis more fun :D

and if she still pisses u off gimme a shout ill throw a pint over her for ya ;)

Anonymous
29-08-01, 12:57 PM
Oh dear. It seems that now i am being accused of 'stalking' her because i happen to go the same club as her.
Apparently i have been sat outside her house until 8 in the morning some nites..hmm i have better things to do with my time.
This is just really really shit.

Anonymous
29-08-01, 02:00 PM
so... just dont give a shit what anyone says man. If people wanna talk shite about you they are gonna ...just dont let it effect you.

Anonymous
29-08-01, 02:15 PM
Yep. Women...hmmmmm lost instruction manual...

Anonymous
29-08-01, 03:10 PM
Me and the boys will go round and 'pay her a visit' if you want man. We do a professional job and our prices are considered VERY reasonable ! We will do the busines and dispose of any excess baggage for no extra charge !

by be-de-by be-de-by-by-by now......lord a mercy !

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:18 PM
Freak.... shout something so everyone looks right before you all do it.

something like.... "ARSE!!!!!"

[-dj.gif-]

Anonymous
30-08-01, 12:33 AM
Hey no frills don?t steal my ideas from previous posts you nob edd think of something witty of your own to say????.lol (it?s okay I Know him)

Hmmmmmm let me think what would I do

The pint thing naaw it?s childish and she will only do it to u after + you?ll get kicked out the pub or club.

?Eat her? I like that idea.?.. yum yum yum

I know get one of your m8s to chat her up then when he gets her back to his place and things get a bit steamy, rush in with a few m8s and
(a) Take some pics of her in the buff and laugh as she tries to get her clothes on as fast as fcuk (she?ll h8 you forever after that) then post them on a web-site
(b) Just let your m8 have his way with her but have a video camera running then post the vid to the adult channel they give ya ?450 for videos sent in if they use them (Hmmm how do I know that??..lol)
(c) Rush in and hold the fcukin slaaag down and pour live maggots up her jack & danny and watch with sheer delight as she goes fcukin ballistic, crying, ranting and raving, and just going off on one,trying to fish them out.

But please don?t hold me responsible if it all goes a bit pete tong

P.s Ronny bigg?s apartment is still for sale or rent

[-itchscratch.gif-]

Anonymous
30-08-01, 12:44 AM
right, i think that the pint think sounds like fun, but you would need to make a huge show of her, prefferably with the wife of the fella she doing, her face would be a picture, especially if she was with him at the time!! :D
i think you should tell the wife tho, whatever you do, she deserves to know how much of a t**t her fella is, and then like wisewood said, your ex will be blamed for it all breaking up and the hurt....and possibly she might get hurt so theres not only you feeling so sh*te..

ermmmmm otherwise, just go for it (the pints), i know if a fella did that to me, i would be soooo ashamed, i dont think i could show my face again!! :(

Anonymous
30-08-01, 12:55 AM
GED!!!!

the best bet would be to not contact her, then if u see her in a club, walk over and say "hi, how are u..." then maybe "you hurt me but i'm not gonna spend my life feeling down about it...i'm over u know and i know we will never get back together...have a nice nite anyway babes!" (in a polite way, not a sarcastic way)

lmao, are blackpool clubs quiet then? do u all sit down have a cup of tea. lol

What about if you "rat"tle her a bit by sending her a deep letter :)

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

Anonymous
30-08-01, 01:13 AM
Mate my ex has just did the exact thing.I mean exactly down to a tee and i was tryin to decided what to do about it.I (did) feel the same as u after u found out.I decided to walk away.causin her trouble(i had some crackin rumours i couldv'e spread) would only show her how much I cared for her(ALOT!!) Walkin away should her that she hasn't hurt me by much.All of her pals (bar one) thinks she is a rotten cow for doin that and has already caused a huge arguement and split her friends a bit.It taught her a lesson.She was once rercorded as sayin how she could lie so well and not get caught.She did this time!! I'm hurt but now have un unbelievable gorgeous girl after me(woohoo).also by leavin it u can show that u ain't as bad as her...makin her not good enough for u.(all her pals told me this when we were goin out anyway) Hope this helps.It hurts for about a week or two but as I have just done I got over it. Lifes a bitch but theres a light somewhere near the end of the journey HONEST!!
Fraz

stop.............................................. ....................................Carry on!!

Anonymous
30-08-01, 08:27 AM
look mate - best thing to do is follow your gut.
dont listen to your heart - hearts make no sense.
under no circumstances should you think about it too much just do what your gut tells you and bugger the consiquences.
if you wanna chuck several pints of sweet lurverley beer over her (bitter would be better than lager) then go for it... if not you have other options such as shooting, stabbing, maming, leaving her alone, or talking to her in a rational and mature manner, then shaggering her mum and all her mates.
THE DECISION IS YOURS AND NO-ONE ON HERE CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO. Just tell us what you do and how it turns out. :D

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
30-08-01, 10:35 AM
I agree with wisewood on that...

Whatever you do, don't think about it. don't go over things in your head, "what if, what if". Just go out and take your mind off things.

At the end of the day, we are all saying these things, but it all depends on the circumstances, and how you feel.

Kev

kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
30-08-01, 10:50 AM
Davo u muppet, every club has a quiet corner (well, quiter than the rest of the club), you could easily say it to her there...

clubs in Blackpool fcukin rock mate!

just cos there's no line dancing clubs, there's no need to diss the pool! there's plenty of faggot clubs, you'll probably get in for free if you wear them pink hot pants with the hole in the ass that u told me about...:x

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Have u ever blown Bubbles?...
Cos he's back in town askin for ya...

Anonymous
30-08-01, 11:41 AM
lol i can see another who thinks im gay post by davo soon
hahahahahaa

and davo that footer is far too long, shorten it, or alternatively make it funny, might be a change for you!

[-tommy.jpg-]

Just like that!

Anonymous
30-08-01, 12:13 PM
lol, its a disclaimer, no disclaimers are meant to be funny.

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

Anonymous
30-08-01, 12:24 PM
aren't disclaimers in small print so that they take up less room? hint hint

[-tommy.jpg-]

Just like that!

Anonymous
30-08-01, 07:42 PM
back to v5uk's points...

micky & dicko will definetly agree with "A" ;)

C sounds a bit harsh

[-dj.gif-]

Anonymous
30-08-01, 10:19 PM
what the fuck is going on here? the post started well and then disintegrated into daytime TV bollocks.

Do the ONLY thing and get the pints bought, do the deed, and then if further action is required, take it. Messing about is gonna give her the impression u still like her and wouldnt wanna do anything to her - fuck that. Take the only option available and get things going with a good tactical meeting beforehand including strategies for when the bouncers get shirty

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
31-08-01, 09:51 AM
Freak, just broadcast her dirty doings.
Otherwise some poor fella will fall into the same trap, and break his heart too!
I been there before mate ...as for the revenge thing ...let it go, telling the people that need to know will be all the revenge u need.
But be careful not to aimlessly tell everyone, as they will think u r spreading malicious rumours.

Anonymous
31-08-01, 02:24 PM
its better than a ranky piccy footer like yours :P

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Anonymous
01-09-01, 12:51 PM
i have a mate who will stab her for you for ?50???

just a thought

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
01-09-01, 01:20 PM
theres 50 replies on here, surely we can raise ?50 for freak lol, i'll give you a quid.

lol

[-tommy.jpg-]

Just like that!

Anonymous
01-09-01, 06:54 PM
lol.
can i have the cash anyway?

Seriously though.
She is messed up at the moment, and not the person i knew.
That is the girl i love and myself and her friends/family (yup-all of them are on my side) are trying to find a way to get that girl back.
It sucks.

Anonymous
05-09-01, 05:50 PM
well if you feel like that mate dont do the beer in the face thing...
get her on her own and have a good talking session... see if you can get through to her one to one.
if she then still keeps slaggin you off - BEER BEER BEER BEER.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 08:49 PM
Fuck the pint, dont waste it on here... go for something like a frij choclate milkshake!!! that would be jokes!!! Please take a picture!! safe.

Bruuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm tiiiisssssssssssshhhhhhhh ;)

Anonymous
13-09-01, 11:04 PM
Just leave her alone, She sounds like a div anyway, dont waste the pint!

Just walk away, blank the bitch, trust me, you WILL find another!!!