PDA

View Full Version : Huummmm 190 bhp

scott.parker
15-08-05, 10:53 PM
Well after seing this in the features i though i would ask this qustion about the "TB's" as they are none to be a bit crapy,not the proper job,and he replyd as it says

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=2919

what dose anyone els think to that,im not sure?? :roll:

Scott

Jack
15-08-05, 10:55 PM
lol I had to look twice at the first pic, I thought someone had nicked the wheels for a minute :lol:

OH OH OOOOHHH IVE CREAMED.......LOVE IT
Steady on!!

Philsutton
15-08-05, 10:59 PM
imo those tb's are crap, and when used with standard management gives no improvement, if you got rid the standard intake looking bit and but it on dta then i can see some good gains i.e. like real tb's. But in the form they are sold in i dont rate them.

scott.parker
15-08-05, 11:11 PM
imo those tb's are crap, and when used with standard management gives no improvement, if you got rid the standard intake looking bit and but it on dta then i can see some good gains i.e. like real tb's. But in the form they are sold in i dont rate them.

This is what i was getting at mate,im sure even if the Standard ECU has been chiped it still will not et anywhere near 190bhp,i have a feeling this guy has his head in the clouds,or his owne arse! :lol:

peester
15-08-05, 11:40 PM
yeah ive always wondered bout them dibilas jobbies; still cost about a grand dont they?? suppose ur only hlaf way to the real thing so if anyone 'trustworthy' lol, does have em dyno'd id like to know too.

scott.parker
15-08-05, 11:50 PM
Well mate it all comes down to one real fact,and that is that they might have four inlet ports,but they are ussless surely if it cant get anymore air volume into them by it being restricted via the air going into a standard size single inlet with induction cone on?? :roll:

Scott

Dpnova
16-08-05, 07:54 AM
these were on ebay for a 1.6 8v the ther day and wenbt for ?300 get some managment ad bobs your cousins sister brother

Stuart
16-08-05, 08:04 AM
da chipped ecu will kick ass u fool lol

even a mappable ecu WONT get you 190bhp on dilbert TB(s) with little or no engine work...

i think he took his car to velocity and handed over some money then got told what was done to his car with a bar horsepower reading by adding things up....

Philsutton
16-08-05, 09:29 AM
these were on ebay for a 1.6 8v the ther day and wenbt for ?300 get some managment ad bobs your cousins sister brother

yes we were selling them, hence i know what they are like

juicy
18-08-05, 01:59 PM
hmm noice