PDA

View Full Version : Mikes updated Feature

scott.parker
15-08-05, 10:45 PM
Well as some of you know a mate of mine bought most"if not all working parts" of Neil "NovaNeil"s old nova 1.6 8v turbo

Well i sorted him a feature out and here is the link.

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=2953

Scott

Adam
15-08-05, 11:03 PM
Looks real tidy. :)
The bodykit looks nice aswell.
Love the engine spec, awesome. 8) :wink:

That reminds me, i have done my first ever feature, its in my sig below :wink:
if anyone wants a look. :lol:

m.d.
20-08-05, 08:25 PM
how is novaneil getting on with his new nova anyway, it had the best engine in the world on it last time i looked :twisted: 2.0 8v

scott.parker
20-08-05, 08:34 PM
Well mate when i was at his a few weeks ago he still had no progress on the 8V turbo beast,i keep trying to motivate him to work on it,insted he keeps on wasting more and more money on his daily drive calibra,its getting another vistit to the body shop(dont ask) and he sold the 18 that he had of Al wilson and is replacing with 19's :o mad bugger,though im sure he shell have the 8v ready for next year,i might have to give him some real support though insted of taking the ripp :lol:

Scott

r0b
21-08-05, 12:08 AM
wow! thats mint

ANDYRACER
21-08-05, 08:20 PM
Nice engine spec but that kit is just wrong. The wheels look to small to go with the kit and them sideskirts only belong on a jap car.

Mike.
21-08-05, 08:23 PM
very impressive engine spec, good looking car aswell :D

NovaNeil
22-08-05, 12:41 PM
Hello, Im still here M.D Just keeping a low profile... lol, Not much progress on mine yet. But this winter work will be done...

Scott, tell mike i'll be picking that oil hose up this week for him.

It really is a nice car with some sweet touches. And no it has an engine to match.

Neil