PDA

View Full Version : am i really that bad??

Anonymous
12-09-01, 06:43 PM
does anyone else - besides cambridge and Fester find me ever so slightly irritating?
If so why?
plese justify your reasons as i want to know what i have done to "anger" you people.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

IT'S THE TREES THAT MAKE ME DO IT!!!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 06:52 PM
No you aint that bad!!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 07:06 PM
yet another pointless post - that's... oh ive lost count

Anonymous
12-09-01, 07:10 PM
not pointless - i want to know why i am irritating people so i can do something about it - if anything was pointless it was your reply which has not helped in anyway has it?
if you know a better way for me to find out what i am doing wrong - tell me and i'll do it.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

What did i do wrong this time? Email if you know.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 09:51 PM
lol sounds like me when i get slagged
what?? why??? how??? etc.... lol

they say u post crap so why this?? think about that question! if u got a problem with 2 peeps email them not post for everyone to look at cos peeps will just think your going on and on and on and on oh yeah and on....

lol no idea why i posted that i must be tuff cos i think im ace :P lol

Anonymous
12-09-01, 11:08 PM
fester u got site admin m8?

This is my foo...

Anonymous
13-09-01, 08:48 AM
i think it is fester with the problem to tell you the truth he is moaning at you for posting shit threads but he started the fight in the first place he should of just emailed you his opinions not posted it on the boards because it is obvious the people do not agree with him
just ignor him and in future if you have a problem with some one on the board email them .

***********The Novaload Member Formally known As Nova91***********

Anonymous
13-09-01, 11:38 AM
i did email him last night - was an after thought though after puttin this up - in future i will email first.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

What did i do wrong this time? Email if you know.